When u do a RR...

O

old.Reno

Fyi the first zerg killed 1 crim patrol and was reported as 105 enemies on /gu. This zerg had also been spotted heading to crim.
After this msg we concluded it was prolly SS otw to scath for a farming session, like the one a week or so ago.
The second zerg of about 50 ppl also killed one crim patrol and had been spotted beforehand as well.
All of them turning up later at dagda wasn't exactly a surprise.

Danita

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by old.Reno
Fyi the first zerg killed 1 crim patrol and was reported as 105 enemies on /gu. This zerg had also been spotted heading to crim.
After this msg we concluded it was prolly SS otw to scath for a farming session, like the one a week or so ago.
The second zerg of about 50 ppl also killed one crim patrol and had been spotted beforehand as well.
All of them turning up later at dagda wasn't exactly a surprise.

Danita

Scat after /transfercorpse

[A scout at your outpost has been killed with 177 enemies in the area]
[Lord Dunarunner has taken a long vacation in south america with 177 enemies in the area]

nice zerg :D lag was awful didn't even realise the doors went down because I was waiting for a screen refresh ;)

DS

P

Pin

And the moral of the story is turn graphics detail right down and turn off spell effects when VP is up ;)

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by Pin
And the moral of the story is turn graphics detail right down and turn off spell effects when VP is up ;)

It was /effects none -- Near near , no names -- and look at the floor.. problem was after the rez I was facing the front door, with 100+ albs and 177 mids attacking the gates..

P

Pin

Originally posted by deerstalker
It was /effects none -- Near near , no names -- and look at the floor.. problem was after the rez I was facing the front door, with 100+ albs and 177 mids attacking the gates..

install more RAM then ;)

S

Subbiz

such racism :p good that most spanish didnt roll mid :>>

S

skile

All I know is that i said, "Do not kill it!" several of times. And some Caustadia Malicoffioo something etc kept ganking it. But my impression of spanish people is good, mostly friendly towards strangers and they always invite all classes to groups.

Users who are viewing this thread