When u do a RR...

A

_asq_shazzy

I heard humors about GOA making a spanish server, then i was told it was false.

PLEASE GOA GET RID OF THE SPANISH PEOPLE OFF OUR SERVER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Only joking, well half really. Some of the spanish people are ok, its just some of there really annoy me. All i get from them is "GIVE GOLD" "GIVE BUFF" Would be nice to see them get there own server though.

C

corentmm

An Idea -

On big raids have a translator? Someone who speaks good spanish and english. Someone mentioned today that it was some spanish people who attacked the guards that jumped us as we passed crim - maybe just not paying attention or maybe didn't actually understand the cg saying to mez and not kill. If someone could relay important orders in spanish as well, maybe it would reduce stuff like this.

The spanish make up a significant number of the players on this server - if the spanish and other players were considered as seperate groups, there might not be enough in either to warrant a server at all. The spanish are here to stay imo - why not make the best of it?

Not sure what this topic was about...but nevermind.

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
I heard humors about GOA making a spanish server, then i was told it was false.

PLEASE GOA GET RID OF THE SPANISH PEOPLE OFF OUR SERVER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Only joking, well half really. Some of the spanish people are ok, its just some of there really annoy me. All i get from them is "GIVE GOLD" "GIVE BUFF" Would be nice to see them get there own server though.

I buffed lot of players with my theur and wizard, and gave money to lots too, spanish and not spanish. You see spanish guys beacuse our guild names are spanish, but you don't know where come from players from another guilds, so you can not say "oh! australians are allways asking for buffs and money", even if 90 australians ask you for buffs in half hour. (say australians cos think there are not australians players in excal, don't try offend).

About spanish server i'll stay in albion/excal, so be carefull or i'll steal a midi cheat to easy kill you (that is half joke too, the joke is about killing you, the serious is about mid cheats)

Sorry my crap english, hope you understand me anyway.

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by corentmm
An Idea -

On big raids have a translator? Someone who speaks good spanish and english. Someone mentioned today that it was some spanish people who attacked the guards that jumped us as we passed crim - maybe just not paying attention or maybe didn't actually understand the cg saying to mez and not kill. If someone could relay important orders in spanish as well, maybe it would reduce stuff like this.

Please, say names so i can kick their asses (or mine if i was there) :)

A

Antedeluvian

An Idea -

First i was the gl of that group when we passed crimm, not only none of us killed the guards first but i have some pretty ss whit the members of a NON spanish guild doing the first hit on guards, ofc i'm not here to blame and name that guild, but some of u only have crap in ur heads instead brains and ofc must be a spanish pple who pulled the guards.

Second, the force at that moment was 4fg, in crimmtain, nothing really unusual in that zone at that time.

Third that NON spanish guild killed the guards about 2 hour BEFORE the RR attemp, so seems that hibs wheren't very scareds about it.

Fourth there were a bigger mid force in amg earlier, so 4fg killing guards seems pretty like the mid zerg moving to crimm valley.

12 fgs u said Adari?, well 12 fg were the Sca taking force, where only were 2-4 spanish guilds pple, hardly they could kill some high lvl guards like crimm ones were.

New spanish server shazzy?, well really i think would be fair, since england have 2+pvp, france 2, germany... get my point?, but i cant understant why do u think this is UR server fucking arrogant nerd, only joking btw, there are some arrogants nerds like u that aren't bad pple really, only sad and ridiculous.

Translator, corentmm? oh yeah ofc, and perhaps another to u, a moronish-normal/normal-moronish, that would help u a lot.

And Galiryn, plz ofc nerf Gunerr, Ghaladriel, Galaha, Asel, Domain, Tomatera, Aliorm,.... ( and more, and more, and more..)
they are too good players for pple like u, who cleary need a boost in ur brains state and a REALLY BIG int buff to become equal the normal pple.

Really here in exc there are pple who need some real education and polite about the other pple nationalities, that pple think they are really better than spanish in this case, and that is sad, and it cant be tolerated, there are only few things worst than racism, but some pple here (old.moooooron ie) really think we are stupids, ignorants or in general below their lvl, and that is racism, and that is not only sad but dangerous. Remember the nazis began whit insults, they did follow whit abusive laws and they ended whit Treblinka. That INNOCENT racism could be the seed of some things worst.

At the end i only can fell sadness about the pple who jump the first moronic thread about how bad/idiots/whatever are we, the spanish, cause they are only sheeps, whitout real own ideads and only love to shoot the dead horse, fyi be racist and say BS about other pple isn't funny neither brillant, .... is sad.

A

adari

i find it funny when people try to use big words

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by galaha
Please guys stop this :/
Yes agree ghal, i feel sick about it.

P.D.- Estos imbeciles no merecen la pena, son y seran siempre capullos.

A

adari

Originally posted by Antedeluvian

you just owned yourself by typing spanish shit while you ask us to stop and treat you normally, imo thats the stupidest thing you can do, and i have a stlong feeling about the meaning of the word 'imbeciles'

O

old.LandShark

I see, you're sickened by mild racism so you call them all idiots in a foreign language!
Either you're a deluded jerkass or merely an offensive jerkass, works either way tbh.

H

Hit ^_^

These imbeciles are not worth the trouble, are and you would always seran cocoons

amen to that even tho i dont know what a seran conooncs is but that might just be the translator script :p

O

osy

I believe the main conflict resides in the fact that most of the spanish people isolated themselves, by creating spanish only guilds, etc...

As some put it, "if you're not with us, you're against us". Not that I go by that line, just trying to shed some light on this.

English Server. Does that tell us that this is a UK only server ? No. It means that english speaking people are to play on it. Seeing how english _is_ an international language, it's only natural that europeans try and play on Excal and Pryd. And no, playing on French or German servers is not a solution, since Excal and Pryd already amassed most of the Spanish players.

Just put yourself in their shoes. You don't know english very well, but there's this server where some of your kind are playing, which could help you understand the game better, and so on. What do you do ?

To all those flaming spanish people:

Unless they breach the CoC, by talking spanish over broad channels, or by anything else stipulated in it, STFU. They got the same rights as you do.

Ps: No, I'm not english, nor spanish. I'm from Romania, East-Europe, and racists make me puke.

A

adari

Templario you cant really expect to be taken serious if you do the same to others.

C

corentmm

Someone mentioned today ....

It was second hand information, I apologise if its inaccurate - no offense was intended.

G

Galiryn

First i was the gl of that group when we passed crimm, not only none of us killed the guards first but i have some pretty ss whit the members of a NON spanish guild doing the first hit on guards, ofc i'm not here to blame and name that guild, but some of u only have crap in ur heads instead brains and ofc must be a spanish pple who pulled the guards.

Second, the force at that moment was 4fg, in crimmtain, nothing really unusual in that zone at that time.

Third that NON spanish guild killed the guards about 2 hour BEFORE the RR attemp, so seems that hibs wheren't very scareds about it.

Fourth there were a bigger mid force in amg earlier, so 4fg killing guards seems pretty like the mid zerg moving to crimm valley.

12 fgs u said Adari?, well 12 fg were the Sca taking force, where only were 2-4 spanish guilds pple, hardly they could kill some high lvl guards like crimm ones were.

New spanish server shazzy?, well really i think would be fair, since england have 2+pvp, france 2, germany... get my point?, but i cant understant why do u think this is UR server fucking arrogant nerd, only joking btw, there are some arrogants nerds like u that aren't bad pple really, only sad and ridiculous.

Translator, corentmm? oh yeah ofc, and perhaps another to u, a moronish-normal/normal-moronish, that would help u a lot.

And Galiryn, plz ofc nerf Gunerr, Ghaladriel, Galaha, Asel, Domain, Tomatera, Aliorm,.... ( and more, and more, and more..)
they are too good players for pple like u, who cleary need a boost in ur brains state and a REALLY BIG int buff to become equal the normal pple.

Really here in exc there are pple who need some real education and polite about the other pple nationalities, that pple think they are really better than spanish in this case, and that is sad, and it cant be tolerated, there are only few things worst than racism, but some pple here (old.moooooron ie) really think we are stupids, ignorants or in general below their lvl, and that is racism, and that is not only sad but dangerous. Remember the nazis began whit insults, they did follow whit abusive laws and they ended whit Treblinka. That INNOCENT racism could be the seed of some things worst.

At the end i only can fell sadness about the pple who jump the first moronic thread about how bad/idiots/whatever are we, the spanish, cause they are only sheeps, whitout real own ideads and only love to shoot the dead horse, fyi be racist and say BS about other pple isn't funny neither brillant, .... is sad.

FYI the people that killed ( or atleast attacked ) the guards on the wait to sca-something were spanish, those spaniards didnt listen ( perhaps didnt understand ? ) to the orders given by the raid leader.. thats why they should be "nerfed"... it wouldnt have been any different it it was another "race".. ie if SS did it , i would have written "nerf those SS`s :(".. if you think im a racist of any kind, your WRONG. ( and should be nerfed ;) )

Ps: did i write "nerf spanish people?" no, i wrote "nerf those spanish people"

P

Pin

Originally posted by adari
..please try not to kill one guard with 12+ fg okthx.

well. firstly this was not a relic raid. it was an alliance keep-take with VP-zerg.

we were kinda pleased with killing 80 enemy in ~45 seconds so we waited an hour for CS, got rams (we only had like 6 at the start), and went to Dagda for some fun.

Anyway, it's not like the hib zerg did much but die at Dagda. It was the almost-unhittable guards that killed us.

A

adari

if it wasnt a rr why are people blaming spanish people, who, afaik, arent in ur alliance?

P

Pin

Originally posted by adari
if it wasnt a rr why are people blaming spanish people, who, afaik, arent in ur alliance?

because loads of other people who weren't in the alliance joined up on the way. no idea why people are having fits about killing guards on the way. it's not like you can get 100-150 people through amg at 7pm without being spotted and it going out on irc.

A

adari

i didnt notice untill some1 spammed it on /as tbh

:p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: When u do a RR...

Originally posted by Pin
well. firstly this was not a relic raid. it was an alliance keep-take with VP-zerg.

we were kinda pleased with killing 80 enemy in ~45 seconds so we waited an hour for CS, got rams (we only had like 6 at the start), and went to Dagda for some fun.

Anyway, it's not like the hib zerg did much but die at Dagda. It was the almost-unhittable guards that killed us.

Pin, why get a CS and give rp bonus to Hibbies?
Your are too kind :)
Regards, Glottis

S

Silenzio

is not killing a guard with 20000 ppl near...

is not attking more than one keep allways more nearto the relick keep

IS THE AMMOUNT OV JERK SHOUTING "LFG RR" ON THE PAD N ALL ARROUND...

wasnt a rr... started as a mixedalliance keep take,

n at a certain time since we were getting some keep

nicely... somone said ... if it go n we r lucky take the relick too

nothing planed just a funny run... and anyway... after 5 min

thousend jerk were moaning shouting all arround n anyhope vanished :)

id say... F_K OFF

S

Sibanac

and another one

If people are dieing faster then clerics can rez start accepting getho rezzes !

A rezz sick tank with 10% health on a purp guard is better then a dead tank

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: When u do a RR...

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Pin, why get a CS and give rp bonus to Hibbies?
Your are too kind :)
Regards, Glottis

errr... you know the reason why corpse summoners were put into the game?

okay then.

A

adari

Originally posted by Silenzio
is not killing a guard with 20000 ppl near...

is not attking more than one keep allways more nearto the relick keep

IS THE AMMOUNT OV JERK SHOUTING "LFG RR" ON THE PAD N ALL ARROUND...

wasnt a rr... started as a mixedalliance keep take,

n at a certain time since we were getting some keep

nicely... somone said ... if it go n we r lucky take the relick too

nothing planed just a funny run... and anyway... after 5 min

thousend jerk were moaning shouting all arround n anyhope vanished :)

id say... F_K OFF

id say, wtf did you just post? :f

D

deerstalker

Re: Re: When u do a RR...

Originally posted by Pin

Well actually mate I think it was set up as a relic raid, we've been practicing as an alliance for weeks. Unfortunatly the gurads at daga were uber tough 20+ Albs on one guard while he was takeing a leak behind a tree holding them off with his free hand.

My vault bot did three trips back and forth to CS to get rams from the vault for daga.. Thanks to all those mids that gave him a free port south, horribly overweight. And the crazy elf I followed into the trees at amg making /beckon movements.. Supprised you actually killed me after what must have been on /as chat ;)

Deerstalker and Bankerbob

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: When u do a RR...

Originally posted by deerstalker
Well actually mate I think it was set up as a relic raid, we've been practicing as an alliance for weeks. Unfortunatly the gurads at daga were uber tough 20+ Albs on one guard while he was takeing a leak behind a tree holding them off with his free hand.

My vault bot did three trips back and forth to CS to get rams from the vault for daga.. Thanks to all those mids that gave him a free port south, horribly overweight. And the crazy elf I followed into the trees at amg making /beckon movements.. Supprised you actually killed me after what must have been on /as chat ;)

Deerstalker and Bankerbob

No. If it was planned as a relic raid we would have invited more people from the start and we would have had more rams from the start - and the rams your bot had would certainly have been with us from the start.

It was a keep-take and defense, but figured what the heck, we'll attack Dagda if we get enough people here and we aren't removed from Scathaig.

Users who are viewing this thread