When the TG stats get changed...

O

old.Jeriraa

Well, I'm wondering about the Wintery Seekers Vest wich is pretty crappy like it is now:

3 Stealth
3 Bow
21 Strength
27 Dexterity

Does the +bow get changed to +all weapons? And if so, does it still give +bow? I'm confused because some specs like dual wield or critical strike are not affected by the +all.

O

old.Jeriraa

This doesnt belong in here... anyway, I dont belive that GOA by mistake locks down 2 accounts for 1 week. Something like that is very unlikely to happen. There is nothing to prove me wrong or Gohrim right. - End of discussion for me.

Please refrain from flaming this thread as it has a different purpose. Open another thread to flame me if you like.

N

)nick(

Chodax if you're that upset about it why don't you pm him instead of bringing this into a thread which has bugger all to do with the gohrim deletion.

(I could have done the same, but I felt like increasing my post count)

L

Lubricador

yeah little bitch go fuck elsewhere, stupid retard

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
This doesnt belong in here... anyway, I dont belive that GOA by mistake locks down 2 accounts for 1 week. Something like that is very unlikely to happen. There is nothing to prove me wrong or Gohrim right. - End of discussion for me.

Please refrain from flaming this thread as it has a different purpose. Open another thread to flame me if you like.

GOA banned his accounts because of a payment error, this HAS been confirmed by an independent source. Anyway, deleted the original post, taking this to the right thread. Apologys to everyone, bad form on my part.

B

Bagloor

There must be some cross posting bug here :D

T

Tesla Monkor

The Wintery Seeker vest will not change at all.

+Bow, +Stealth, +Parry, +Shield, +CS, +Envenom are all unaffected by the changes.

+Sword, +Hammer, +Sword, +Spear all become +Melee

+Darkness, +Suppression, +Runecarving, etc become +Magic. :)

C

Cami

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
The Wintery Seeker vest will not change at all.

+Bow, +Stealth, +Parry, +Shield, +CS, +Envenom are all unaffected by the changes.

+Sword, +Hammer, +Sword, +Spear all become +Melee

+Darkness, +Suppression, +Runecarving, etc become +Magic. :)

i pressume +h2h is +melee aswell ? :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Probably, Cami. Remains to be seen if you actually want to use anything besides h2h come 1.65. ;)

L

Lyrre

Anyone know if sb/berserker vest with + on melee will effect both mainweapon and leftaxe? Would be kind of neat :)

T

thegreatest

+melee doesnt affect dual wield/left axe/celtic dual

G

Graknak

+melee doesn't effect 2h in Alb as 2h Alb needs weaponspec for base dmg. 2h in Hib does since it doesn't need base wep spec and Mid 2h is just 1h with a 2h wep ^^

A

aveh

the +melee skill is only intended to make high-level armors (dropped in TG and such) useful to the entire class, regardless of what spec they may have chosen, be it axe, sword, or hammer. They are not meant to provide double-bonuses to any class.

B

Balbor

um if they're a caster with 2-3 lines then having +3 magic is as good as +6 or +9 magic.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Graknak
+melee doesn't effect 2h in Alb as 2h Alb needs weaponspec for base dmg. 2h in Hib does since it doesn't need base wep spec and Mid 2h is just 1h with a 2h wep ^^

You forgot to add that in mid 2h is just 1h with a 2h wep with gimped dmg compared to hib and alb.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Cush
You forgot to add that in mid 2h is just 1h with a 2h wep with gimped dmg compared to hib and alb.

ofc poor midgard etc yadayada QQ
poor mids that doesnt have to go either 1h or 2h.

really bo fucking ho

god damnit you got the best tanks and support, still you whine like theres no tomorrow.

S

Svartur

Anyone even have that vest?

Despite the gimpy stats its the hardest vest to get of them all. :(
Sell it to me if you have it though, I like the gimpy stats. ;)

In 1.65 or whenever the new vests with lifetaps comes I might not want it anymore though.

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Atrox

really bo fucking ho

god damnit you got the best tanks and support, still you whine like theres no tomorrow.

TBH i dont consider my post as a whine just filled in something that the poster that i was quoting had missed out.

S

Svartur

really bo fucking ho

If albs didnt whine so much about mids spanking them that would lead to less uncalled nerfs on mid.
That would lead to mids not whining.

So what I am saying is: people like you whining in the first place is why mids whine now.

Consider why mids whine before you whine yourself. It's an evil loop I tell ya. :p

G

gudrex

Originally posted by Svartur
If albs didnt whine so much about mids spanking them that would lead to less uncalled nerfs on mid.

So what I am saying is: people like you whining in the first place is why mids whine now.

Consider why mids whine before you whine yourself. It's an evil loop I tell ya. :p
Stop whining fatso :)

O

old.Atrox

ye I started all the whining, or albs did, ofc it's the albs fault cuz mids are not to blame for anything, it's not their fault mythic give them op classes, so why should they be punished by a nerf ?

and Cush, it was a whine since it had nothing todo with the topic or what he said. he were explaining why alb 2h were not affected by +Melee, not about the dmg.

S

Svartur

ye I started all the whining, or albs did, ofc it's the albs fault cuz mids are not to blame for anything, it's not their fault mythic give them op classes, so why should they be punished by a nerf ?

and Cush, it was a whine since it had nothing todo with the topic or what he said. he were explaining why alb 2h were not affected by +Melee, not about the dmg.

With a good player behind the keyboard all classes have great potential to be good. Some classes are easier than other and some classes takes more skill to master. Most people choose the easy way out though and gives up and whine on boards like these. :p

You can guess your category yourself. ;)

O

old.Atrox

With a good player behind the keyboard all classes have great potential to be good. Some classes are easier than other and some classes takes more skill to master. Most people choose the easy way out though and gives up and whine on boards like these. :p

You can guess your category yourself. ;)

Ye I took the easy way, rolled a sorc after 1.50....

So according to you all the classes and realms are balanced ? if not then you should discuss it, not here thou since that doesnt do any good.

But I agree all classes can be played good, but some classes are way to easy to play good with, ei to much defence and offence.

anyway im not gonna discuss this anymore.
but your comment about albs being the first to whine were just stupid, if it were from anyone else i wouldve taken it as sarcasm.

S

Svartur

Ye I took the easy way, rolled a sorc after 1.50....

So according to you all the classes and realms are balanced ? if not then you should discuss it, not here thou since that doesnt do any good.

But I agree all classes can be played good, but some classes are way to easy to play good with, ei to much defence and offence.

anyway im not gonna discuss this anymore.
but your comment about albs being the first to whine were just stupid, if it were from anyone else i wouldve taken it as sarcasm.

Oh well, I wasnt dead serious about it. Guess that didnt show though. :)
Just tired of all the whines everywhere.

L

Lanfaer

Most people choose the easy way out though and gives up and whine on boards like these. :p

So that's the reason for you being away so much? :p

S

Svartur

Pff

It's called irl, you should try it sometime Lanf. Makes you grow hair and stuff. Normally a paycheck is involved somewhere to. :p
I am back now though.

O

old.Jeriraa

Anyone even have that vest?

Despite the gimpy stats its the hardest vest to get of them all. :(
Sell it to me if you have it though, I like the gimpy stats. ;)

In 1.65 or whenever the new vests with lifetaps comes I might not want it anymore though.

New vest? Lifetaps? Dont confuse me even more!
What are you talking about? Another version of the Wintery Seekers Vest or something completely different?

I was gonna use an MP studded vest with the stats of the Wintery Seekers in my next suit so I could easily switch if I ever get my hands on one. Thats ofcourse just for the heal proc because the stats are pretty gimped.

Users who are viewing this thread