when is the start time

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
6pm is not afternoon

and im back from shopping , and i spent too much money as i rushed round and all the wife could say is did you get the washing up liquid which i forgot how did she know i was going to forget that .

Because men always forget the washing up?!!

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Just read on WAR herald (US) their CE headstart is 1pm EDT.. So assuming we are gonna start the same time looks like we have to wait until this evening :|

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
Because men always forget the washing up?!!

Not at all...no matter what it is women always know what we have forgotten! I swear either they have mini spy satellites that follow us around or women do in fact posses some pyscic ability!! :ninja:

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
Just read on WAR herald (US) their CE headstart is 1pm EDT.. So assuming we are gonna start the same time looks like we have to wait until this evening :|

EU Herald has also stated that our headstart will start on time as planned even with US delay :p

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
i will be more than displeased if we are made to wait till this evening, whats the point of the CE HS if thats the case ...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
i thought the initial plan was to launch both US and EU at the same time, which would put us at 12:00 or 14:00 depending on when US were scheduled (I heard both 7am and 9am). Apparently the delay to 13:00 EST for Americans hasn't changed the EU launch.

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Hey just posted on the main site "the waiting is almost over, the Headstart will soon be here and your adventures can begin in earnest. We will be opening the servers at 15:30 CET this afternoon" at least we know now, of to stock up on redbull lol. :cheers:

H

Hafoc

According to war-europe the servers will open 15:30 CET.

The waiting is almost over, the Headstart will soon be here and your adventures can begin in earnest. We will be opening the servers at 15:30 CET this afternoon, all Collector's Edition pre-orders will be able to log in and begin their exploration of the Warhammer world. Battle awaits and adventure beckons!
posted 14:00 CET

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom