when is the start time

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all

Ive seen the news post saying sunday afternoon for head start for CE

But has it been mentioned anywhere what rough time in the afternoon.
Or are they just saying afternoon to be safe.

I ask for one reason only the wife wants me to go shopping while she is at work. So if the answer is they open at 1pm then i aint going shopping :p food is for the weak i must grind....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All I can say is go now, or as soon as possible. They say "afternoon" which will usually be 12:00 to 14:00.

I have no true information and its just a guess, but I think that's what time they will do it

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
All I can say is go now, or as soon as possible. They say "afternoon" which will usually be 12:00 to 14:00.

I have no true information and its just a guess, but I think that's what time they will do it

oki thx matey ill go wake me daughter up and go shopping . best keep the wife happy so she keeps me fed while playing :p

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
its killing me.. cause in my country its already close to 1pm rofl.. XD

yeah and go shopping now... Happy wife = Playing while being well fed..and no nagging = awsome grind enviroment @@ ROFL

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
Gah, i'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a shred of news to be given about time of launch. I also think that GOA are not being specific because they don't want to F up again.

If anyone joining the karak azgal server, you will see me there in the greenskin starting area.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
I will put in some wild time now, but i believe i read 15:00 CET? I cant find that post thou ;/

Faya

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
The initial plan was to launch US and EU at the same time, and afaik that was 7am for the US (12pm for the UK, 1pm for most of you continentals), but i don't expect GOA will be given the green light to launch until everything is up and running perfectly in the US.

My guess, we'll see the EU servers come up at about 2pm UK time.

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
The initial plan was to launch US and EU at the same time, and afaik that was 7am for the US (12pm for the UK, 1pm for most of you continentals), but i don't expect GOA will be given the green light to launch until everything is up and running perfectly in the US.

Just like, what al sahaf said when US attacked Iraq... *Damn Al Anooj Al American* :lol:

soo not fair... we pay euros to Warhammer which is more than dollars I object <=== :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture

Except that Mythic changed their plans, let the open beta run past midnight, and set the grand opening for 1pm EST. (ie 6UK, 7 CET, etc)

Which means lock your doors & windows, if GOA dont launch until after that the whine from the CE folks is gonna get nasty.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Except that Mythic changed their plans, let the open beta run past midnight, and set the grand opening for 1pm EST. (ie 6UK, 7 CET, etc)

Which means lock your doors & windows, if GOA dont launch until after that the whine from the CE folks is gonna get nasty.

Magnus posted last night to say that EU launch was still scheduled for 'afternoon' despite the US move.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Well the log in server is working at least... Can log in but the server list with the gameservers is empty.. so my idea is to try a couple of times an hour and log in and check if there is servers avalible...

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
I was just trying to stave off mass panic (or was that my own panic) :)

oh I paniced so hard over there it wasnt even funny...

well Im gona go grab Starwars the force unleashed just incase they delay the Headstart or something.. to keep me busy for a bit :p

Poe

Fledgling Freddie
There is no reason to think this won't go smoothly :D

I'm kind of glad that they haven't given an exact time because GOA always seem to shoot themselves in the foot when they do that.

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly there yet? Are we nearly ther yet? :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
No time has been given other than to say EU is still on same schedule so no info saying 6 pm or not

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
6pm is early evening in my book and Im sure most peoples. Seeing how fast our keys got validated, that basically would give us a whole 15 hours head start on SE. Thats ofc if your going to play all night which I certainly won't be! Not much value there for CE imo..

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Head start does not begin until 6pm

6pm is not afternoon

and im back from shopping , and i spent too much money as i rushed round and all the wife could say is did you get the washing up liquid which i forgot how did she know i was going to forget that .

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
cant wait much longer! givf server start badly imo :(

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
6pm is not afternoon

and im back from shopping , and i spent too much money as i rushed round and all the wife could say is did you get the washing up liquid which i forgot how did she know i was going to forget that .

lol women.. they always do that dont ask me how :lol:

I just loged on and i got a 3.5mb update patch lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom