When Freddyshouse meets msn...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
pandabunny.bmp

Only Salty will probably appreciate this fully.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I miss him. But I know he's still with us. In spirit. Or something.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You, clearly, otherwise you would have ignored this thread. Apathy is just something you have, you can't feign it Raven.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well i guess i do care in a way, a few losers hang around ot all day long spamming out anything that may threaten to be interesting to read, just for a bigger post count, must have low goals in life

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
well i guess i do care in a way, a few losers hang around ot all day long spamming out anything that may threaten to be interesting to read, just for a bigger post count, must have low goals in life
I bet your avatar took you ages to make, and I bet I have a bigger penis.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:

Lower goals than someone who spends time belittling people for litte reason?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
And you do what that's so much better?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ahhh the lets insult your mum flame, a true sign of a pre-pubesent social waste of space, go grow some kiddies. oh and qq

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
BlitheringIdiot said:
I bet your avatar took you ages to make, and I bet I have a bigger penis.
actually it took me about 2 minutes /shrug, you know you can speak to people w/o trying to find a reply button, maybe thats why you have to hang around bw/fh all day rather than going outside, who knows, who cares

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
ahhh the lets insult your mum flame, a true sign of a pre-pubesent social waste of space, go grow some kiddies. oh and qq

Ahh the condescending, "you're all so young and inferior" flame. The orignallity is stunning.

Raven said:
actually it took me about 2 minutes /shrug, you know you can speak to people w/o trying to find a reply button, maybe thats why you have to hang around bw/fh all day rather than going outside, who knows, who cares

Woo here's the social ineptitude flame that's gotta be a first.......

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Just saw the gallery... OMFG LOL.

Givf more Pictars tbh!

Adari

Part of the furniture
Raven said:

come and kiss my brown tash of love mud

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Well, let's look at the situation. After putting you in your place we have moved onto another topic but you still come back and drag us down. I ask who is the kiddie here.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
who cares
Clearly still you...

No one here is actually bothering to argue with you, we are mocking the fact that you are trying to argue with us, you dont seem to get that.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I will give you a rep point if you draw for me a Hamster with a Chaingun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom