WHEN fix XML files?

K

khadar

When are they gona fix the xml files for Hibs/prydwen??
I have written to right now but no answear, anyone got a answear??

M

mirieth

Originally posted by khadar
When are they gona fix the xml files for Hibs/prydwen??
I have written to right now but no answear, anyone got a answear??

/point

/laugh.

They'll be fixed when GOA get around to it. Learn to speak/type English while you wait.

K

khadar

Re: Re: WHEN fix XML files?

Originally posted by mirieth
/point

/laugh.

They'll be fixed when GOA get around to it. Learn to speak/type English while you wait.

I shall try but English is not my first language. Why dont you learn a new language and try to be good at it.

There is not only English ppl who play this game so dont be evul becouse someone spells bad.
I dont tell you to stand on your head while you play ?

Be nice

A

Addlcove

/point

/laugh.

that was uncalled for mate, I´m not english either and although my english is better than the original posters I don´t make fun of him.

yes reading bad english amuses me, but there is a different betwenn finding something funny and making fun of something.

M

mirieth

I stand corrected.

I was in a bad mood. :eek:

Also: see the quote in my sig. :p

J

Jonaldo

To be honest a lot of the Norgwegian, Swedish, Spanish, French, German, Portugese, Belgian and general foreigners often type better English than English people themselves as they tend to write properly as it's not their main language. Whereas those who speak/write/type English everyday seem to get lazy and alter words and letters for number combinations.

The most irritating thing in the game is m8 instead of mate, and l8r instead of later. People who type this to me ingame go down a vast amount in my estimation when they say this.

chin chin, tally ho!

E

eynar

Originally posted by Omniscieous
To be honest a lot of the Norgwegian, Swedish, Spanish, French, German, Portugese, Belgian and general foreigners often type better English than English people themselves as they tend to write properly as it's not their main language. Whereas those who speak/write/type English everyday seem to get lazy and alter words and letters for number combinations.

The most irritating thing in the game is m8 instead of mate, and l8r instead of later. People who type this to me ingame go down a vast amount in my estimation when they say this.

chin chin, tally ho!

What do you find it irrit8ing then m8? ;) :hat:

O

old.Nedowiz

/point

/laugh.

Make a longer sig while YOU wait. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread