when does wow eu beta sends out?

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard rumours of next week monday>friday.

No confirmation whatsoever though. :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If its the first beta it will be limited, mainly alpha testers and a few friends of the devs....it is very rare to get into a beta until it becomes an open beta.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
If its the first beta it will be limited, mainly alpha testers and a few friends of the devs....it is very rare to get into a beta until it becomes an open beta.

lol

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Yes it will be the first "closed" beta, so don't know how many Alphas they had before that, but that'd would've been irrelevant as we're talking EU, and not US.

US've had their Alpha/Alpha2 stage, EU goes straight for the first closed Beta. I'm sure they've tested enough inside the company to know they could handle it.

Also, the signup period for Closed beta was up for a whopping 3 weeks, so there's another thing to proove you wrong ;)

Gianna

Fledgling Freddie
wow!

You heard next week? That'd be awesome! I tried to find out but failed miserably... I am really looking forward to trying it. I wonder if they'll make servers divided by language? I can understand french a bit but I can't type it, and I don't know a word of german...

Gianna
http://www.thenoobcomic.com
The MMORPG webcomic! Now with 33% more generic evil creatures!

fEN

Fledgling Freddie
Posted Originally on the official European WOW webby

World of Warcraft European Closed Beta Test News - Ryann, 11/08/2004
It’s been two weeks since the close of the European World of Warcraft Beta Test sign-ups, and the selection process for the first group of beta testers is now nearing completion. However, as we have an impressive list of applications, the finalization of the first selection still lays a little way ahead.

The first wave of authentication keys for the European Closed Beta Test will be sent out to beta testers by email as soon as the selection process is completed. With these keys, testers will be able to create their accounts for the Beta Test using a Web interface that will be hosted on the official European World of Warcraft Beta Test Web sites (www.wow-europe.com/de, /fr, and /en).

During its first phase, the Beta Test will not be localized, which means that all European beta testers will initially be using the English language version of the game client. However, as the Beta Test progresses, fully localized French and German clients will be made available for download.

We will announce the notification of the first group of testers and the start of the European World of Warcraft Closed Beta Test on these sites as well as on the official European Blizzard sites: Blizzard.co.uk, Blizzard.de, and Blizzard.fr.

See you in Azeroth…

So, shouldn't be too long then :) by the way, if you wanted to up you chances of geting into the beta as early as possible, you should have set up some shity WOW euro board and pimped it around IRC, then linked to it in you're application :D

brains.

-fEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom