When does Left Axe get nerfed ?

B

bishibosh

and while ur at it get to lvl 50 and some slash resist or something, its usually around 500-600 :)

M

m4rk

No bishibosh, take a look at Soruzi's screenshots... 1500 on some hits.

S

stunned

Yeah he is VERY representative for the average zerker, get a clue.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by stunned
Yeah he is VERY representative for the average zerker, get a clue.

so LA aint overpowered?

M

Molten Lava

ffs

ffs its not a NERF its a FIX...just like they FIXED the Necro Pet Los prob...

O

old.Niljindil

Re: ffs

Originally posted by Molten Lava

NERF by definition = make something less harmful.

So yes its a nerf, but whats the difference? we all know what it is :eek:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Mids should stop bitching about the LA bug fix.
Mythic has stated they should have nerfed the LA bug more, but because "Zerkers are used to playing a certain way" they won't.
So basically, even the 30% damage reduction is not as much as it should have been.
Shame.
Regards, Glottis

V

vintervargen

i would love to have the haste effect thing instead of crappy % to hit with offhand. 4.2 main hand piercer + 2.2 offhand and hit at 3.2 always :D

then again, i dont have +400 style bonuses :/

P

Pin

Originally posted by vintervargen
i would love to have the haste effect thing instead of crappy % to hit with offhand. 4.2 main hand piercer + 2.2 offhand and hit at 3.2 always :D

then again, i dont have +400 style bonuses :/

You do have the haste effect. on ~70% of swings.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Mythic has stated they should have nerfed the LA bug more, but because "Zerkers are used to playing a certain way" they won't.
So basically, even the 30% damage reduction is not as much as it should have been.
Shame.
Regards, Glottis

they should have dragged you into the streets, flung you to your knees and put a shotgun to your mouth like a cock of death and pulled the trigger.

shame.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pin
You do have the haste effect. on ~70% of swings.

No, cause it gets evaded/blocked/BTd ;)

gifz craftable 16.5 speed 4+ piercer pweeaase

V

vintervargen

hey arnor mighty research and dmg formula mastah, seen any real logs of zerker dmg on US yet? :)

A

Arnor

hey arnor mighty research and dmg formula mastah, seen any real logs of zerker dmg on US yet? :)

actually i havent really been looking tbh, like I said all along, ill see for myself after the patch goes live here, ill reserve my right to whine until then ^^

P

Pin

No, cause it gets evaded/blocked/BTd ;)

gifz craftable 16.5 speed 4+ piercer pweeaase

if they both swing, it's hasted. the offhand doesn't get evaded or blocked more than the mainhand. and the offhand never gets BTd if they both swing :p

And yeah, Albion could use a 4spd crafted thruster too ;)

D

Driwen

Shame.
Regards, Glottis

one person stated that soruzi was not average for the zerker and she is NOT. Other said it was more 500-600, which is prolly true. Atleast without crit and with good resists. Besides i dont see any bitching about the fix or nerf (whatever you like to call it). Most mids just accepted that it will happen and now see how to adapt to it.
Besides it isnt a bug fix, as they implemented it themself. It would have been a bug, if it gives an ability that didnt exist. Doing more damage isnt an extra ability.

B

belth

Re: ffs

Originally posted by Molten Lava

No they didn't fix the necro pet LoS "problem", they added to it... "Hey bommie, how about you cast a spell on this mob I'm standing on, with you 2 feet away from me? Huh, you can't see it? Ok..."

P

Pin

Originally posted by driwen
one person stated that soruzi was not average for the zerker and she is NOT.

Making a Troll Berserker with +0 Qui is not exactly hard. Getting 99/100% armour and weapons and capping Str and skills is not hard. Getting Haste or Qui debuffed is not exactly hard (just requires stupidity on the part of the enemy). Taking a screenshot when you hit someone is not exactly hard.

ANYONE can make a Berzerker and get screenshots doing just the same amounts of damage as Soruzi if they want. There is NOTHING special about that character.

Whether or not they are able to play solidly and consistently in real RvR to the same level as another player rather than just spamming nearest-target-doublefrost is a completely different question though.

K

kinag

Originally posted by Jergiot
so LA aint overpowered?

Think before posting, ofc its overpowered, but they nerfing it too much imo...

He said that Soruzi aint the best person to use as an example due to he is one of the best zerkers on excal...

Idiotic to say "so LA aint overpowered?" :eek:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Arnor
they should have dragged you into the streets, flung you to your knees and put a shotgun to your mouth like a cock of death and pulled the trigger.

shame.

And your mum should have had the abortion she wanted when she was gangbanged in the street by homeless bums and had to bare you...
Makes as much sense really...
Regards, Glottis

B

Belsameth

tsk. play nice, kids
no need to get all personal :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Belsameth
tsk. play nice, kids
no need to get all personal :)

He started it! :)
Regards, Glottis

T

Tasans

Shame.
Regards, Glottis

They must be running fast out of cheese where you live.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tasans
They must be running fast out of cheese where you live.

Actually, it was in a grab bag from Mythic...
Then again, Mythic does not know their own game very well, but still funny to read that Mythic did not dare to nerf Zerkers properly, the way they nerfed most other clases out there.
So no need for cheese with the non whine.. kk, thanks.
It was a statement made by Mythic.
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Actually, it was in a grab bag from Mythic...
Then again, Mythic does not know their own game very well, but still funny to read that Mythic did not dare to nerf Zerkers properly, the way they nerfed most other clases out there.
So no need for cheese with the non whine.. kk, thanks.
It was a statement made by Mythic.
Regards, Glottis

glottis and non-whine, hah, hell freezing over much lately?

I have hands down not seen ANYONE, EVER whine as much as glottis, not even CLOSE. cant understand how he bothers with this game when all he does is whine about how crap everything is, how uber sb's are, how gimped scouts are etc etc etc ad infinitum.

jesus glott, take a fucking hint, noone here likes you or your whines, just quit the game and piss off, its souring the atmosphere here :puke:

press delete- Y-E-S, its the best way, trust me

N

Nalle Puh

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
i fear emain will be too empty :( (sbs)

Well would help if infs could come less then 5 in a group ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Pin
Making a Troll Berserker with +0 Qui is not exactly hard. Getting 99/100% armour and weapons and capping Str and skills is not hard. Getting Haste or Qui debuffed is not exactly hard (just requires stupidity on the part of the enemy). Taking a screenshot when you hit someone is not exactly hard.

ANYONE can make a Berzerker and get screenshots doing just the same amounts of damage as Soruzi if they want. There is NOTHING special about that character.

Whether or not they are able to play solidly and consistently in real RvR to the same level as another player rather than just spamming nearest-target-doublefrost is a completely different question though.

Soruzi is high RR, which makes her special? Her spec might not be special. Anyone can also get near her damage, but to get the same damage you do need to have maxed buffs (buffbots are still not that comon for groups to be fully buffed with the highest buffs), you need mp weapons (questionable wether or not the average zerker will have that), you need to be the same RR as her (and most zerkers are not and the average zerker might not even be RR5? so 16.2dps not 16.5). But the thing is the damage that Soruzi did is certainly not mystical, but it is not the thing the average zerker will do. As she is not close to the average zerker in RR and equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom