When Does Daoc Beta ends?

C

chimaira

Been thinking.. Daoc beta going on now for 2-3 years orso?

When does it end?

I wanna get retail version asap. to get away from bugs.

:D

G

Giljotine

DAoC is a ongoing experiment on how much humans can stand in
being raped over and over again .. atleast when they play on GOA servers

V

voth

Funny... every single online game everyone says the same and yet everyone keeps playing. One thing I learned by now is that customers will whine like kids whenever things are not going by their head and like most other companies GOA doesn't listen to the whiners because they piss them off! Sarcasm is wasted, you will only make things go even slower because no one wants to go to work at a place where everyone just contacts them to complain.

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by voth
Funny... every single online game everyone says the same and yet everyone keeps playing. One thing I learned by now is that customers will whine like kids whenever things are not going by their head and like most other companies GOA doesn't listen to the whiners because they piss them off! Sarcasm is wasted, you will only make things go even slower because no one wants to go to work at a place where everyone just contacts them to complain.

Amen

O

old.Morchaoron

GOA has been doing fine so far, i know they've had some problems but these are inevitable. Also the times when i used rightnow i got quick replies...

but mythic on the other hand, they better start fixing everything real fast :sleeping:

I

iceforge

My opinion

I think GOA does their job really nicely, maybe except no 3rd english server :)
(really miss that)

Mystic does it pretty good too, I think that the LA nerf was maybe alittle to great, but needed in some degree, but not as much as they did.
Hard to point any mistakes they make, other than those.
We are all humen, aren't we? :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
GOA has been doing fine so far, i know they've had some problems but these are inevitable. Also the times when i used rightnow i got quick replies...

but mythic on the other hand, they better start fixing everything real fast :sleeping:
Nah GOA need to fix that no sounds when taking damage thing, once that's sorted I'm happy.

J

jammin0o

GOA are terrible, they only sort things out once they suffer from the bad effects of things.

I.e. Server getting hacked. they didnt do anything about security until they actually get "hacked" im sorry it didnt get hacked now did it?:)

also i agree givf 3rd english server!

O

old.Morchaoron

3rd server?? it would severly underpopulate one of the current servers...

bad idea.. we dont have enough people for that...

G

Gunnr_hunter

I think a 3rd English server maybe a good idea.

Mainly because it would allow us to have 3rd realm characters so I do not think it will be overly underpopulated.

Maybe allow /level 30 to get things going initially.

There are a lot of folk out there with chars on only 2 realms. I think it might work.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

The issue is not the number of chars, it's the number of people. If people move to a 3rd server that will leave the other servers (particularly Prydwen) underpopulated.

We'll only get a new server when we get more people. It's a simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom