Question When do you put your Christmas tree up?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Family Christmas tree goes up on the 3rd December on my sisters birthday. My tree is done for the 12 days and it is just a LED one that takes about 15 seconds to set up :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
12 and 12 I love coming home after work to the christmas lights shining out of the window!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Normally it is about 2 weeks before, and whenever can be bothered to take them donw.. but likely be about the 1st this year. Every year we spend at least a 10days at the inlaws and so feels a waste of time with them being up. As such we putting them up earlier and as my wife is having an operation on monday and will take possibly a month to recover it will give her something different to look at after a couple of weeks

ileks

Part of the furniture
About 2 weeks or less before.

It's alll about getting a real tree. They are fucking expensive but Christmas wouldn't be the same without the smell :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The second Saturday of December, which this year is the 10th.
We've learnt that we can't have a real tree due to little kids and little cats.
Cats eat the needles, cats puke up.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
In Belgium and the Netherlands we celebrate "Sinterklaas" (Saint Nicholas) on 5/6 December and christmas decorations can't go up until that's done.
So basically 2 weeks before (and down about a week into the new year)
I'll be celebrating Sinterklaas with my classmates in Valencia this year, lol! Fucking awesome with more presents

At our home it usually goes up a few days before Christmas eve(when you are supposed to celebrate it and not in the morning like you heathens!!) so the tree is fresh and down sometime in April.. Yeah we are lazy

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
im already under pressure to get them out of the loft, but ive put foot down and said 1st dec absolute minimum. gf is goin nuts over chrimbo cos its our little ones first, so she wants all the sparkly stuff out and up now. i dont mind putting them up but nov is too early even for me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I usually burn it around 22-24.

You know, when it's santamas and not f*cking november. It has a clue in the name, NO.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Since we are approaching the birthday of our dear lord Jesus Christ, I wondered when the Freddies put their trees up?

When I bother (haven't had one the last couple of years due to small terrorist toddler) I put it up on December 12 (which is my mum's birthday and when she puts up her tree) and have it up for 12 days before and 12 days after Christmas Day.

Mabs is already burning me at the stake for having some mince pies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom