When do we make a gratz post?

A

angara-ffs

I am kinda annoyed with all the gratz threads in here as some of you may have noticed ;) .
Anways, i want to know what people think about this issue.

When do we make a "gratz thread" and based on wich reason do we make it :)

Personaly i think rr5 and higher is something worth to make a thread for, cause it means you really putted some effort in RvR. Anything below that, is just another useless post imo.

L

Lumikki

When a friend of yours dings and you feel like congratulating in public, that's when :)

xx

U

uncle_sal

No threat for me on 5 or 6 :( /wajn... so i demand that limit is RR 7

U

uncle_sal

RR 7 is million rp´s away.... thx though :)

V

VodkaFairy

Grats brack on 464 posts !!! :clap: :D :clap:

Ang, I think Lumikki said it right there, when a friend dings surely it can't hurt to post. The problem is alot of people/posts are tolerated here and hence ppl whine about it.

Just reply to threads you like, and to the ones you don't like, just stay out of it. Like I said, a grats thread won't prevent posts _you_ like from being posted.

A

angara-ffs

Omg at the mongs who cant answer something serious for once.
Its a simple question with probebly a simple answer, but apperently most of you think in +1 's or something :)

S

shadybrack

wen do i ever answer anything seriously :p

edit: but just for ur sake, this has been talked about a few times and ur not gonna stop ppl making a gratz thread for someone if they want 2 even if the forum gets flooded with em :/

U

uncle_sal

Come on Angara... with the amounts you spam and then you suddenly want less spam on forums and serious stuff? :p

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Come on Angara... with the amounts you spam and then you suddenly want less spam on forums and serious stuff? :p

lol, got me there :)

Its not about spam tho, its about SO many useless threads on RvR section.
Sure its nice if a friend dings or sumthing, nothing wrong with that.....but rr3....cmon :)

Just trying to get some kind of standard here maybe. Doesnt take away the fact ill keep spamming tho :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Make grats treads on Mid/Alb/Hib forums or general is good to

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by angara-ffs

Sure its nice if a friend dings or sumthing, nothing wrong with that.....but rr3....cmon :)

Just trying to get some kind of standard here maybe. Doesnt take away the fact ill keep spamming tho :)

make a poll about grats threads

anything above rr3 is fine aslong as its a good person imo.

T

Tyka

I thought the RvR discussion forum was so you can tell about your battles and such, it have always been like this, unfortunately some new kids think that people are trying to boost themselves and such nonsense..

O

old.Nol

no really, I think we shouldn't have to congratulate each other anymore, I mean most of us are adults here...

ok some of us...

ok, I did meet an adult here once...but I think she was looking for the recipe forums :/

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by old.Nol
no really, I think we shouldn't have to congratulate each other anymore, I mean most of us are adults here...

ok some of us...

ok, I did meet an adult here once...but I think she was looking for the recipe forums :/

hey i need a congratz for everything! :clap:

T

taen

Whats the big deal .... u see a gratz thread u dont wanna read ... then dont read it ... :O

S

Shrye

I actually don't get the meaning of grats-threads either - doesn't take a genious to figure out it's usually nothing more but "hidden" +1 threads.

... if the person means nething for ya, tell it to them directly instead ?

B

Belsameth

tho I honestly think grats threats (besides RR10 and level 50) are absolute rubish, I can at least understand them somewhat. publicly congratulating someone with RR3 or similar is taking the piss tho. what's next, grats on R0L1? :)

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by taen
Whats the big deal .... u see a gratz thread u dont wanna read ... then dont read it ... :O

Well, other threads who MAY be fun, intresting or whatever, gets lowered in the list. And what do we get....3463244 threads on people who said : Gratz player XX on Rr1lx ......

And the fun stuff disapears.... :mad:

X

Xandax

Originally posted by angara-ffs

Might be useless to you - but might be important to others.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Xandax

lol are you serious? If RR3 is important to someone, anyone, it takes 1 or 2 weeks MAXIMUM to get it, and you think people deserve a grats for that?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Xandax

Any suggestions instead of being negative?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Appollo
when did someone post a fun thread?

Between all the gratz posts, and cry more posts...there are actually some (maybe 1 or 2) posts wich actually have some nice content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom