When do they close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
So they had 500k subs (they say) in 2 months i say there be less than 10k

Will fetch data later sence it is possible to keep track on mmorpg's subscribers.

Meanwhile...advice ppl to get diver tubes and googles this ship is will sink, and 2nd i do belive they just scored lucky by misstake on daoc.

lucky i dident sub it and still on free days...............:lol:

Toel

Loyal Freddie
So they had 500k subs (they say) in 2 months i say there be less than 10k

Will fetch data later sence it is possible to keep track on mmorpg's subscribers.

Meanwhile...advice ppl to get diver tubes and googles this ship is will sink, and 2nd i do belive they just scored lucky by misstake on daoc.

lucky i dident sub it and still on free days...............:lol:

I'm sorry, there's no pleasant way to say this but, you're an idiot.

Edit: I've got a 'good' feeling about this thread. Gonna be epic methinks..

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry, there's no pleasant way to say this but, you're an idiot.

Edit: I've got a 'good' feeling about this thread. Gonna be epic methinks..

Yes i know im stupid i just have to be....How can WaR flop!?!?!?! why is it no major sucess!?!??!?

Also who is the idiot? was it to hard for you to 1.mention a date/month/year or 2.just stfu and not reply

Perhaps not you but i find the game funny.

1.ppl defend the game OMG its so funny
2.Same guy 3 posts later OMG this game suck. Doubble moral

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i personally think the games fine.. yes there are issues.. of which im in no doubt will be ironed out over time.

any1 that expects a game to be a finished product in the 1st cple of months of release. IMO is an idiot.

giv it a few major patches.. and the new content that will appear in expansions.. and the playerbase will grow larger than it is now (its still populated) imo... its just that its such a large world ingame.. and most ppl exp in RVR scenarios and not the conventional pve way. hence seems quiet when your running aroound alone.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Yes i know im stupid i just have to be....How can WaR flop!?!?!?! why is it no major sucess!?!??!?

Also who is the idiot? was it to hard for you to 1.mention a date/month/year or 2.just stfu and not reply

Perhaps not you but i find the game funny.

1.ppl defend the game OMG its so funny
2.Same guy 3 posts later OMG this game suck. Doubble moral

:confused:

rynnor

Rockhound
We dont need another thread of this nonsense - there is no factual basis for your doom mongering - if you hate the game play something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom