when did mids get Beno ?

O

oldnick

Prydwen came down for maintenance today .

when i logged out in df albs had it, when i logged back on there was 109 people on the entire server and mids had taken beno and had DF.

when did they take it? in the 10 mins after i logged or the 10 minutes before i logged back in ?

Oh and if anyone from goa reads this , the servers fubared cos when i got killed in df (nerf casters) and released it took me to the log in screen and tried to log back into DF, that failed and back to login , where it showed me in DF . logged in and was in foundations :/

Nick

T

Talmont

They got it 1 minute before they kicked us off the server, damn those mids and their timing :)

C

cerbie

I think my guildies took beno this afternoon, at least we had it when I logged in.

You see, we don't have to wait till we have 75 on line to take a keep :D
Its a bit sad to see you albies need that many to take the keep back from us.
When you finally manage to get it, none claims it or upgrades door :D

So before you start to whine, that the mids took one of your keeps :

- always claim a keep
- upgrade it
- repair doors : you need a bit woodskill for that :D
- let someone cast you some brain buffs :p

And didn't you know its Beno Faste and Renaris Faste nowadays :p

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by cerbie

You see, we don't have to wait till we have 75 on line to take a keep :D
Its a bit sad to see you albies need that many to take the keep back from us.
know its Beno Faste and Renaris Faste nowadays :p

/yawn

C

Cybwyn

IYou see, we don't have to wait till we have 75 on line to take a keep :D

Of course not, Mids have to wait until they have 175 before they try to take a keep back. ;)

B

BimboBane

And didn't you know its Beno Faste and Renaris Faste nowadays :p

I asked GOA to move renaris to our frontier since the old careless owners left it in Bulle's hands for 6 days strait last spring. I say they lost the right to it, it is a midgaard keep but in the wrong frontier.

=)

//Bimbobane

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by BimboBane
I asked GOA to move renaris to our frontier since the old careless owners left it in Bulle's hands for 6 days strait last spring. I say they lost the right to it, it is a midgaard keep but in the wrong frontier.

=)

//Bimbobane

If you want it that badly, come and get it ;)

T

Talmont

Hehe Bimbo, i remmeber those days back when alb was ina bit of a crisis, but again 200+ middies were logged inside Renaris so it made things a bit harder :)

Z

Zii

Originally posted by oldnick

Oh and if anyone from goa reads this , the servers fubared cos when i got killed in df (nerf casters) and released it took me to the log in screen and tried to log back into DF, that failed and back to login , where it showed me in DF . logged in and was in foundations :/

Nick

sure you didnt load up a clien without foundations ? so when release you couldnt cuz you where bound in houseing?

just a guess

B

Brannor McThife

If I recall correctly, and it may have been fixed, after a server reboot, all keeps start at level 1 and slowly upgrade. In the case of a rollback, keep ownership may be lost.

So, if you're quick, arrange with your guild/alliance that you zerg the enemy frontier ASAP after a reboot and jump a few keeps.

Heh, reminds me of when Mids took the NE Alb keep and installed the first Corpse Summoner...left all their bots there. Ended up being taken back at around 4am... and then the Albs took a Mid keep and put in their own Corpse Summoner... was installed by SotL? What was it... 25 Albs against 120 Mids? :clap:

And they held it until the Mids gave up.
Oh, of course, let us not forget the "legendary" 4 or so Level 50 Necros (and 1 or 2 Level 45+) that helped defend it. :flame:

-G

B

Brannor McThife

25 albs against 120 mids hmm never saw that :D
Heh...it's like a VERY bad dream to most of them.

They tried zerging the doors, but the ram users kept dying...FAST.

Imagine trying to beat down a door, and having 5/6 Necros Powertapping you all - through the walls. With the height advantage of being in the keep, hardly any mages could get close enough to nuke the walls, without being tripple power tapped and dying. Allowed for the AE Casters to nuke the tanks.

Wish I'd been there. ;)
Someone must have screenies?

-G

Users who are viewing this thread