When are you going to die?!!?

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I'll be unable to chew it on account of losing my dentures.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Fetid said:
got the date wrong its: sunday 23rd december 2012, Soo guess 2 extra days is good.
http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

Not only that but scientists have worked out we're about 80% likely to have a complete alignment of all planets in the solar system in 2012 too which could cause a 'day after tomorrow' effect if it happens due to some weird magnetic force thing and the severe drops in temperature when we have no access to the sun for a minute or so.

Something like that anyways but my point is 2012.....har!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
What a terrible film The Day After Tomorrow was. When 2012 comes around, I'll be wishing that I spent those 2 hours doing something a little more interesting.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Monday, March 30, 2026 (36 y.o.) - if im sadistic
Tuesday, February 24, 2043 (53 y.o.) - if im pessimistic

gotta chose one :p

Xplo

Banned
Thursday, June 25, 2076

Seconds left to live...

I'll be 92 years old :eek:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
being pessimistic knocks nearly 40 years off you life !

also, the loss of the sun for a minute will kill us all?! lol. are you saying the whole of earth will freeze up because there is no heat for 1 minute. i mean who the fuck comes up with these things!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Depends on how cold it gets I think. If it got cold enough, like deep space temperatures, then everything would freeze within a minute, I think.

But I might be wrong. I'm not sure how cold it would get if we lost the sun for a short period of time.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
It would take a long time for the earth to freeze like that, heat doesn't just poof away in a heartbeat. The more cloudy the weather would be, the longer it would take for the temperature to drop since radiation from the sun bounces from the earth to the clouds and back down again.

I wonder if we'd all burn up if we would be hit by like sun-core level of heat for like 0.00001 seconds or something. Hmmm!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Lumikki said:
I wonder if we'd all burn up if we would be hit by like sun-core level of heat for like 0.00001 seconds or something. Hmmm!

Basic lightning bolts are 3 times hotter then the surface of the sun and aeroplanes get hit by them all the time although they only last for a rfaction of a second. The real nasty ones are alpha lightning bolts which last for asll of about 3 seconds and will do some serious amount of damage leaving huge craters in the ground.

If we were at that heat for 0.1seconds, we'd probably all live but tbh I don't think it'd do us much good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom