When are the leaderboards going to get fixed?

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
I had hoped that 1.2 would fix them but apparently not. Is there any intention to fix these or has the idea just been abandoned?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
or they could prioritise and fix stuff that actually -matters-

zomg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
or they could prioritise and fix stuff that actually -matters-

zomg

such as? fix ingame bugs? they werent allowed to in DAoC and they still arent allowed to in WAR.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Leaderboards atm half fps in scenarios. That means some (more) buggy coding going about. That means theres a problem somewhere, they will fix it sooner than they fix character skills or spells. Ill bet any money on that ;p

Prioritise that and stick in yer pipe :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Leaderboards atm half fps in scenarios. That means some (more) buggy coding going about. That means theres a problem somewhere, they will fix it sooner than they fix character skills or spells. Ill bet any money on that ;p

Prioritise that and stick in yer pipe :)

Didn't Pandemic mean the Realm WAR pages?

Or maybe I'm wrong.

I'm confused.

ACK!

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
yes i meant the realm war pages. there was a bug in it that was on mythics side; its my understanding this was fixed in 1.2 and now the realm war pages should work with some modifications done by GOA but ?

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah ic. I dont think the feed is sorted from server to data collection ,sql what ever it is. Thats why sometimes servers will say xx(order) when in fact youve got destruction on that server.
Also got told by tech dept that thats why the web based transfer system sometimes farts and fails.

Lets face it guys, they cant even make a basic html site with nice bells and whistles and instead opt for a borked flash only site...and we expect them to to realm war pages? Hell they cant even do emails properly, i sent emails to goa via various addies lie contact@goa.com etc and all bounced back ten days later .

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love an explanation from GOA on this; the last one I heard was about 1-2 months? ago when we were told it was been worked on. It cant be that complex to extract the correct data can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom