wheeee honour amoung stealthers :)

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
bored so went to emain. grouped with once-fotm-now-nerfed mate Dub and went awandering.

soon stumbled across a shadowblade fighing a nightshade. being the honourable gonads we are, we didn't add and stood back watching.

another nightshade pops up, and adds on the shadowblade and they quicky kill him, dub runs in to take the add, just as 2 n00bfils pop up to backstab me- i say n00bfils cos i survived with >50% hp (omg nerf fotm runemasters omg).

anyway, whats what you get for having a shred of honour.

teh fun! teh fun!

wub j00 dub :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
rivan said:
bored so went to emain. grouped with once-fotm-now-nerfed mate Dub and went awandering.

soon stumbled across a shadowblade fighing a nightshade. being the honourable gonads we are, we didn't add and stood back watching.

another nightshade pops up, and adds on the shadowblade and they quicky kill him, dub runs in to take the add, just as 2 n00bfils pop up to backstab me- i say n00bfils cos i survived with >50% hp (omg nerf fotm runemasters omg).

anyway, whats what you get for having a shred of honour.

teh fun! teh fun!

wub j00 dub :)

pff just hit em don't watch ;)

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i was exping a toon in Brefine one time when a Mid stealther happened upon me ... unfortuneatly for him the mobs got my main first before he landed a blow ... so i went down on bended knee with my toon and begged him.

SO imagine my supprise when this honourable fellow stayed his killing blow and sheathed his sword ..... we stood their eyeballing one another .... then ...

A group of about 4 or 5 realm defending knights zoomed over the hill and proceeded to make confetti out of him ... he looked at me in desperation ... i shrugged ... well shit happens ...

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:
Yeah i was exping a toon in Brefine one time when a Mid stealther happened upon me ... unfortuneatly for him the mobs got my main first before he landed a blow ... so i went down on bended knee with my toon and begged him.

SO imagine my supprise when this honourable fellow stayed his killing blow and sheathed his sword ..... we stood their eyeballing one another .... then ...

A group of about 4 or 5 realm defending knights zoomed over the hill and proceeded to make confetti out of him ... he looked at me in desperation ... i shrugged ... well shit happens ...

He will execute you next time without the blink of an eye.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
When two cockroaches are fighting, stamp on both.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Honor among stealthers HAS rissen lately... not by much but by some

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
Honor among stealthers HAS rissen lately... not by much but by some

do u play solo stealther ?

Mids haven´t gotten any better at all !

I have been playing solo mincer for the last few months (I have grped with a rl m8 3-4 times tho) but when I find 1/2 Sbs I normally jump them... if they don´t jump me first ;P

but I normally end up fighting 3-8 SBs at a time and well then I log cuz I cba with stealth zergs....

and about adding my self, I offen stay stealthed near ppl who fight 1 vs 1 and to make them have a fair fight but SBs Don´t seem to care about adding in thoes fights tho ^^ but w8ing untill the fight is over is offen better rps aswell... if the infil dies, and u kill the other guy after u get full rps :cheers: maybe it is just because theres a lot of warders aground :p
but well how offen do u see a 1 vs 1 fight... normally it is 1vs2, 2vs2,2vs1,or just 8vs1 .... sad but true

I no i don´t mind duo's but please can´t u stop adding outside the grp :puke:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
do u play solo stealther ?

Mids haven´t gotten any better at all !

I have been playing solo mincer for the last few months (I have grped with a rl m8 3-4 times tho) but when I find 1/2 Sbs I normally jump them... if they don´t jump me first ;P

but I normally end up fighting 3-8 SBs at a time and well then I log cuz I cba with stealth zergs....

and about adding my self, I offen stay stealthed near ppl who fight 1 vs 1 and to make them have a fair fight but SBs Don´t seem to care about adding in thoes fights tho ^^ but w8ing untill the fight is over is offen better rps aswell... if the infil dies, and u kill the other guy after u get full rps :cheers: maybe it is just because theres a lot of warders aground :p
but well how offen do u see a 1 vs 1 fight... normally it is 1vs2, 2vs2,2vs1,or just 8vs1 .... sad but true

I no i don´t mind duo's but please can´t u stop adding outside the grp :puke:

hmm do i play solo stealther yes... 99.99% of my inf play time is solo
Do i mean what i say Yes..
why?

Hmm sure the honour among sbs/hunters aint gr8t tbh and they aint even my natural prey since i spend most of my time in odins.

Naah my experience with it is more from my alb prespective ie alb stealthers respecting fights...

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
i wont paint everyone with the same brush :p

some stealthers have what you call 'honour' and some dont.
some give honour when they think they opponent deserves it, some dont.

personally, im honourable when im in the mood for it, and when i aint, then its add-tastic ;)

one rule i always try to adhere to tho, is never let an enemy die of an XP death if i can do something about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom