Whatup now with these Picts?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
What's happening with these picts? It worth logging on to look? What are new style relic raids like?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Picts were nice pre nerf, now they"re not worth.lookinv into, they were supposed to be part of some event that would gradually progress... But ofcourse not.

Relics are harder to get, relic temples are.retired, so relic towns and area are open for rvr so dont put ur buffbots there. Relics are now.located in so called relic keeps, theyre the keeps deeepst in ur realm(or closest to ur teleport keeps) I.e scathaig and ailinne. Basically shit load of purple con guards that are probably to strong cause relics havent shifted since..

Sorry for poor typing, gd.cellphones.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Picts were nice pre nerf, now they"re not worth.lookinv into, they were supposed to be part of some event that would gradually progress... But ofcourse not.

Relics are harder to get, relic temples are.retired, so relic towns and area are open for rvr so dont put ur buffbots there. Relics are now.located in so called relic keeps, theyre the keeps deeepst in ur realm(or closest to ur teleport keeps) I.e scathaig and ailinne. Basically shit load of purple con guards that are probably to strong cause relics havent shifted since..

Well relics has changed 2 times since the patch tho :) and good they made it harder, no skills in doing relic raids before and also nice they have removed realm missions for a while :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

Cheers will have to have a snoop around the relic towns now! The pict thing I sorta figured out last night, especially as I ended up Bg leader after afking...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Is it true that they fucked up with one of the quests they added the other day? it was repeatable when it wasn't meant to be... meaning people could do it over and over and get tens of thousands of scales very fast..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Must...Not...Re...Sub...

images

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On a trial atm playing around on a BG BD, gonna be terrorising Leirvik on my BA BD for the next couple of evenings.

No point really subbing 3 acc's as my laptop cannot handle triple logging anymore since i ragged it running 3 accounts and fraps for months :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
On a trial atm playing around on a BG BD, gonna be terrorising Leirvik on my BA BD for the next couple of evenings.

No point really subbing 3 acc's as my laptop cannot handle triple logging anymore since i ragged it running 3 accounts and fraps for months :p

why leirvik? its completely dead aside from the XPers.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I just like Leirv layout Molvik is too centralized and CV is too much of a one way system

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Leirvik is really fun :p Got 3l9 there on my BD in 3 days hehe :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
Clearly you didn't read the whole thread

Erm, yeh i did, i was actually the first to reply to this thread. No idea where ur going with this o.o

Think you need to comsider reading the thread since u somehow strayed from the subject picts/relics to resubbing and playing a bd in aBG lol

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha found a hib macro team 4 bains eld druid druid bard, fought them 10 times or so killed them outright 4 times kille dhalf of then twice, funtimes :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom