Whats yours?

Meggey

Fledgling Freddie
Preferably new tunes and good old classics

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
My current fav is the 'Ting Tings' thats not my name, but i love Elbow and there new one is 'One Day Like This'

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol since they canned Top of the pops i have no clue whats in the charts any more, i didnt used to watch it tbh but occasionally i'd catch a glimpse when i was channel surfing, i guess the most recient songs that i like are timberland the way i are (or something like it) and rhianna shut up and drive (love the bit where she says Spload Spload Spload!)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
YouTube - Eddie Vedder - Into the Wild
[youtubevid]DEwNEbFqqfU[/youtubevid]

amazing song from Into the wild. I can put this on repeat and listen to it whole day long

YouTube - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Hattie Carroll
[youtubevid]6YKE7MK7KVc[/youtubevid]

Bob Dylan's Song covered (I prefer Christy Moore's cover version but I can't find it on youtube)

YouTube - the frames revelate - the £2 version!
[youtubevid]3NRVIaeFAhM[/youtubevid]

The frames with revelate, one of my favorite songs when I was in Ireland.. :D

YouTube - Life - Finally
[youtubevid]0jglIzeOXF4[/youtubevid]

The frames with finally, amazing. (video is irrelevant)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Shifts from day to day but would probably be Master of Puppets, Fade to Black, For Whom the Bell Tolls etc. by Metallica.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You lot have it easy. You could be literally a fan of a band for decades and never see some of the stuff that's kicking about Youtube after 30s mouseclicking now.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Whats your favorite song at the moment? I want to make a new cd, cant think of many songs too add to my cd, any ideas?

That's probably because dating Laddey you don't hear much stuff that you'd actually want to torture your ears with by listening to a second time. :fluffle:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yes, just ask Laddey, he knows whats up in da music business dawg.

+ Pendulum is fucking awesome. went into this 7 story music shop with dvds and books (Tower Records) and bumped into them. love it. (i didnt buy but i bought Hip Hop Files. For any interested to see the birth of the Hip Hop culture getting born and growing through infancy buy this book. Martha Coopers pictures are awesome and theres interviews and comments from Frosty Freeze, Duro, Skeme, Lee, Dondi and alot of other breakers, writers, rappers and DJs.)

next day i missed by flight so im still in japan :E

YouTube - Electric Six "I Buy the Drugs"
this is good though
and this:
YouTube - Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Letter from God

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom