Whats Your Weekend!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
mine is trying desperately to acclimatise to staying up late but after midnight everything gets so chronically boring its hard!

also brought a freezer this arvo so going to buy frozen goods tomorrow (woo), and use the polystyrene packaging as a target for testing out the new throwing knife i brought on friday :clap:

my god thats dire.

*goes off to take a bath with the toaster*

*skids to a halt at sight of the tv guide*

oh jurassic park on at 9pm I'm Saved!

anyone else's weekend as diabolical as mine? If anyone has a duller weekend than mine I shall donate a prize!

Go forth my soporific sproglings!

noblok

Part of the furniture
Done practically nothing today. Tomorrow will consist of 1h of judo, followed by mindlessly browsing forums and reading a bit.

Now, where's that prize?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Well after getting dressed up at dinnertime and going to my old local pub that I have'nt been to in 2 years, I walked in expecting all my old drinking buds to be there and Say "Hey your Mrs let you out!!!"
For me to reply "Ha Ha we spilt months ago!!! I'm out till closing time!"
None of my mates were there and probably home with there g/f's or wives or doing stuff at B&Q.....but decided to stop and have a few pints and make the best of it.
After saying hiya to the barmaid she replied " Ah it's Dan, the fall that used to fall over a lot, abuse the cash back facilty on Visa and steal the pint Stella glasses..............I moved on.
Struck a conversation up with a guy I used to know, (called him bud cos could'nt remember his name).
He proceded to tell me how his Milk round business was in real trouble, his wife had left too with there kids and found another man.
I decided too go home where I fell asleep until 7pm.
So the highlight of my evening will be checking lotto out, trawling Dating sites to see if theres any real women on there and not goldiggers or pros....
Ordering some take-away and prolly drinking the red wine my mum gave me.
What a freaking night huh :)

Oh yeah and filling in my depol form to Change my name to Desperatedan :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww cheer up danny boy, here ya go *makes pie with cow horns in it*

==========================================================

There it is kids!

so far its a close drawn thing, can you do better!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Already got the pastry mix and some meat...just need the horns...now there's an idea, drink the red wine, find my hacksaw and head off to local fields look for that Bull after midnight :)
My night maybe saved afterall !! :worthy:

Mey

Part of the furniture
JuRASIC PARK! WHAT CHANNEL! YES IM DRUNK! LOZL

Mey

Part of the furniture
also thrwnoing nifes? Psot a pciture.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
looks like mey has a head start on me o_O

im off to Asylum (an approapriate name ;) )

will likely return early morning do something silly, then deny everything in morning :(

a typical student saturday ;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
DocWolfe said:
such a copycat mey :p I'm recovering

LOZL more of a dog toooooo beee honest

Beeee gte it?

my mummmy and dady went out and i was left alone wthi teh alcholmanhols.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Friday: College
Saturday: Nan leaves, I brought both "Ghost In The Shell" DVDs.
Sunday: Going to play pool.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Friday: 1100-2300 - work
Sat: 1100-2200 - work
Sun: 0900-1630 - work

The joy, missing the bloody Newcastle game tomorrow as well QQ.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Well jurassic parks over, The breakfast club(yay crappy 80's movies 4tehwin!!)'s over and caught 15 mins of the 100 greatest kids shows (aww bagpuss!) now im plum outta ideas........unless......

nope, still out.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, this the 4th night i've been out and gotten drunk.

I'm kinda...well...loosing myself.

Honestly this ain't funny anymore since i know i have a problem and can't do sh*t about it.

Weekend...well...just another excuse to drink.

Tilda

Saturday: Wake up, work, shower, work, lunch, work, work, go out, have fun, get in, sleep.

Sunday: Wake up, work, shower, work, lunch, work, work, eat, work, work, sleep.

yay! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well, updated my pics on the gallery.... dont know what to do now.. will i make it through the night!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
well, updated my pics on the gallery.... dont know what to do now.. will i make it through the night!

You just HAD to put a picture of a Redback in there didn't you?

EVIL EZTEQ! :twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The new series of...

24 minutes!!!

captains log stardate march something.

02:59: Have survived this long but dont think i'll make it much longer, its cold... too cold, i may have to initiate the viscous liquid heating appliance but god knows where that will lead.

03:00: VLHA has been turned up a notch, Scottie is complaing about the oncoming dilithum crystal bill because the dark overlords have pushed the premiums up yet again, he's positive that if we obtain another red demand communication, he's gonna blow.

03:02: have managed to salvage some alien armour against this bitter cold, its a traditional travelling rug from the planet Cathay Pacific, the native alien beings the "hostesses" guard these viciously and we were only able to obtain this using a cunning deception of folding it up inside an officers tunic before getting off the planet.

03:04: suspect i have been poisoned, there must be some demonic force at work, Bones McCoy says its just because my generic brand cyber-coffee is three galactic months past its use by date but i dont buy it! the simptoms are serious, Scottie also had some and he's adamant that he's gonna blow.

03:06: have just recieved a hail on the visual transmition unit, from a strange race called QVC after watching their broadcast for several intergallactic seconds myself and the whole crew agreed that the gold plated dimonique hoope earrings did in fact blow.... although Scottie rather liked them, will try and establish more contact with this race through their homing beacon they broadcast the code as 0800 BUY NOW.

03:09: Uhuru tried to initiate an interracial kiss, i am considering suing her for sexual harrassment.

03:10: have reassed my descision, am going to the hollodeck with Uhuru, i may be some time, hopefully she's gonna blow.

03:12: have been slapped with a sexual harrassment notice, which totally blows.

03:14: the ship has gone in to red alert, sensors detected that we have been boarded by strange and unpleasant beings, they have no shape or form of any kind and can only be tracked by their foul odour, we are doing sweeps of the upper and lower decks as i speak.

03:15: have discovered the cause of the alert, Scottie was stood beneath the sensors whilst drinking my cyber-coffee.... all crew members that were near by have been taken to sick bay, hopefully they will regain consiousness soon.

03:16: seventeen crew members have died, Scottie is in solitary confinement in the air lock and the bodies have been jettisoned along with the remaining coffee.

03:17: Spock entered the diary room, he wanted to report that several of the ship mates have been using his supply of bovine lactation which he said was highly illogical as they had their own supply and he suspects it is just that his was full cream, he has decided to vote out a random ensign as a lesson to them all.

03:19: dont.....know.....how.........much longer i..........can keep it ...............up.......uurrgh uuuuuurrgh aaahh.

03:20: have just been reprimanded by the admiral for misuse of the comms and had another sexual harrassment suit filed against me.

03:21: random ensign number 12 has located a small nest of tribbles in the living quarters on deck 3.

03:22: have just had a call from the gallactic.S.P.C.A the tribbles have filed a sexual harrassment suit against me.

03:23: ship is on high level red alert once more, klingons have been sighted in the crew waste management and disposal unit on level 18, Scottie has been reprimanded and Spock has decided to vote him off the ship unless he takes basic training in bathroom ettiquette and hygene, Scottie was distraught saying he just couldne tek it ennymoor!.

naaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaaaa na na naaaaaaaa nana nana na nana na na naaaaaaaa NA NA NA NA!!!

join us next week for another episode of 24minutes!!

is it going to blow?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
blimey im still awake.

Ha you bunch of slackers!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
sleep all time :d

why bother doing anything in reality when u can sleep :) reality is borring

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha ive defeated sleep! im still awake and have just launched the new freezer!........arms are too short to switch it on though so had to enlist the aid of a poking stick.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I win still awake and bored now wheres my prize?
And don't want your old freezer :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
said 12 in the book lol, i was waiting patently for it to have setled so i could launch it, then it started burbling and i thought we had a prowler.

Himse

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Friday: 1100-2300 - work
Sat: 1100-2200 - work
Sun: 0900-1630 - work

The joy, missing the bloody Newcastle game tomorrow as well QQ.

its alright, they are crap anyway :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
friday: got up, had some tea, went shopping :< (got some nice shoes tho), food, came home, watched Just Friends, asked about how much membership at gym cost nowdays, opened up Flash, thought about uni work, closed flash, played some daoc, went sleep

Saturday: got up, had some cofee, went shopping again with brother (bought a suit), food, come home, Watched Revolver (awesome movie), Logged onto a yank server on counterstrike, got banned from server, logged on daoc, couple runs in rvr, helped someone with artis for rest of evening

Sunday: got up, sitting here typing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom