Whats your longest Freecell run at work

G

gengi

I have a run of 29 wins and a run of 6 losses 1001 games played 73% wins and over a week left at work :eek:

Later

O

old.tRoG

Bah. I hate Freecell.

Solitaire + Minesweeper + Hearts = TEH W1N!!11

T

The Real Redi

I clocked Bantumi on ever single persons phone in the office, one lunchtime when we were all down the pub...

they were all royally pissed for some reason...

O

old.Tohtori

Freecell...not much my cup of tea but minesweeper:

Beginner: 2 seconds.

Intermediate: 26 seconds.

Rest are just long times...

S

Sharma

well, the only windows game i can play is solitare, i think the longest i ever playd it was 5 straight hours, that was BEFORE i joined DAoC :p

S

SFXman

Yeah, I don't like the fact that kr0n made a new score for Snake II on my Nokia 3310...
What's the score? 3802... sigh...

S

Sharma

Originally posted by SFXman
Yeah, I don't like the fact that kr0n made a new score for Snake II on my Nokia 3310...
What's the score? 3802... sigh...

is that possible? o_O

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by sharma
is that possible? o_O

Quite...'lil bro's friend snapped a whopping 7k...after about 8 h of play but..still.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by sharma
is that possible? o_O
Aye its possible my brother had 3820 something, think 4000 is maxscore. Remember when Nokia had a competition first to 2000 won a new phone. I was 2nd to report 2000, my brother was 1st. :( Nerf brothers.

Ok guess me guess was wrong of 4k, wonder what max score is then :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Fafnir
Aye its possible my brother had 3820 something, think 4000 is maxscore. Remember when Nokia had a competition first to 2000 won a new phone. I was 2nd to report 2000, my brother was 1st. :( Nerf brothers.

Ok guess me guess was wrong of 4k, wonder what max score is then :)

Sorry, might be 4k on the new one...it was on the original..snake 1? worm?

T

Tasans

Snake II is way easy, did a score of 3.something in a few days i played it. Snake I is where the skill is required :p

J

Jexa

Minesweeper is the game you want to be playing, forget the rest! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom