Whats your highest damage

B

Ballad

Yeppy Kinkster said:
i%20wub%20skold.jpg

Thats the highest I ever done :(
A homosexual friar stroked a crossplaying skald to death with his staff? How tragic! :(

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
fatboy.JPG

zelh anihilation vs fatboy.

as bard i dont do dmg ^^ higher was 303 with battler w/o crit on leonly, he was sitted and without armor xD..

Sophine

Fledgling Freddie
i hitted mrpinp for 1500 dmg (500 crit) With my cleric... That's in meele ofc.

Pinp

Banned
Ballad said:
I greyganked Mrspinp with my necro long, long time ago. :(

My fixed exp group killed you and your shaman bot in DF, you was both purple!!1 :twak:

B

Ballad

Pinp said:
My fixed exp group killed you and your shaman bot in DF, you was both purple!!1 :twak:
Three savages + three healers + two casters with a german add. :eek:

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
u feel proud bonelamencer ? er... i dont think a hero with 2h 5-6spd wep can hit a strafing BD that easy,? and that sprints away... bla bla, all this time u wasted blabbing on about ur so great on here, u could of got 50.....? just shut up and go xp :) u will be famous when ur 50 ( NOT ! )

Pinp

Banned
Wirey said:
u feel proud bonelamencer ? er... i dont think a hero with 2h 5-6spd wep can hit a strafing BD that easy,? and that sprints away... bla bla, all this time u wasted blabbing on about ur so great on here, u could of got 50.....? just shut up and go xp :) u will be famous when ur 50 ( NOT ! )

Go Wirey... ! :|

Pinp

Banned
Earlier I nuked someone for 182 and a crit for 501, you can ask Wirey if you don't believe me!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom