Whats your favorite body part?

J

Jupitus

On me, my eyes.
On others, breasts, but not the whole breast. I like the soft fleshy bit at the side of the breast in particular :)

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by L_Plates
:rolleyes:

Bet she made you type that :)

If not well played :)

no, she didn't. when she looks a certain way there is no other on earth who's on a par with her.

W

whipped

My favorite body part has to be the kidneys!!

Never now when I may need a fresh new one.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Summo
I'm not joking. I really love short, sassy hair on girls.
Translation

Summo: "I like girls that I can pretend are boys as there hair is that short"

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
no, she didn't. when she looks a certain way there is no other on earth who's on a par with her.

Respect tp you m8 :)

E

ECA

hmmmm dreamy eyes.

that and really long legs ( hey i'm 6'4 so i need a lot of legs :-] )

breast size isnt that important, oh and nice face as well :-]

T

Trem

Originally posted by Summo
No way! Short hair on girls wins every time! :eek:

Yes because you can see them when they are blowing you.....ahem......sorry.

I like b00bs first, then botty, then legs, then eyes, then teeth(gotta have teeth), then hair.

L

L_Plates

lmao ( gott have teeth )

I should think so aswell :clap:

PS: leave summo alone. :p

F

Farsight

On people: Eyes - they really are the window to the soul

On men: shoulders - cant beat that little collar bone hollow between shoulders and neck. :)

On women: Have to agree, that rounding at the side of the breast is amazingly attractive. ;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Farsight
On women: Have to agree, that rounding at the side of the breast is amazingly attractive. ;)

Someone who agrees with me :)

Angelina Jolie as she drops her towel in Tomb Raider *drools*

:D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
On me, my eyes.
On others, breasts, but not the whole breast. I like the soft fleshy bit at the side of the breast in particular :)

purrrrv!!1

Hrm.. nothing wrong with a good handful though.

L

Lester

Originally posted by Farsight
On people: Eyes - they really are the window to the soul

On men: shoulders - cant beat that little collar bone hollow between shoulders and neck. :)

Does this mean you swing both ways?

C

Chameleon

I'm a feet man personally. Feet can be quiet ugly, but they can also be very beautiful and extremely sexy! Nice legs and firm bum always do it, but feet have the last word, so to speak ;) I seem to remember some eddie murphy film in which he kept going out with gorgeous women but when he got them into bed, he'd check them out and be all disappointed if they had bad feet. That's true for me too, a women has to have nice feet!!!

W

Will

On me...it has to be my cock, closely followed by my hands.

On women...from waking up this morning, I'd have to go for (in no particular order) tits, ass, and pubic hair. The way it brushes against your wrist when you wrap your arm around her.:)

S

sad_mung

Originally posted by Will
On me...it has to be my cock, closely followed by my hands.

On women...from waking up this morning, I'd have to go for (in no particular order) tits, ass, and pubic hair. The way it brushes against your wrist when you wrap your arm around her.:)

That's one hairy woman.

Hehe, it tickles my nose.

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by Will
:eek:

Don't make me explain where my arm is.

Unless you crazy picts have mutated further I'd presume its attached to your upper torso :p

B

Bym

Well, from a heterosexual female point of view.....I have to say I have an appreciation of pectorial muscles (even if they aren't very big), which are always worth a good squeeze when you're bored. But the winner has to be the male arse.

A good arse-specimen is reasonably big but not fat, sticks out a bit (not often seen in men as most tend to have a flat bum), is NOT rock hard with muscle (eww).

Oh, and it can't be fat and hairy either. Yuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom