whats your fave ice cream?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes the question really is that asinine!

i have reciently discovered a new brand of Ben & Jerries called Fossil Fuel, its now especially marvellous but the one thing about it that makes it so damned cool is that its got little chocolate dinosaurs in it!!

i mean OMFG how great is that?? I mean its just a regular chocolaty fudgy cookie doughey ice cream which in its self is rather nice but the fact that its got wee dino's in it makes it the and i do mean THE (pronounced with an extra E) finest gosh darned thing to come out of ice cream land since the cookie dough was discovered!

I will always be partial to mint choc chip but until the insert small chocolate prehistoric animals in it it will never come close!

Nate

FH is my second home
ben & jerry's cookie dough

ben-and-jerrys-cookie-dough-56535.jpg

theres a polar bear one too btw has little white choc polar bears in it

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What ever kind she is wearing tbh.

When I am not in my fantasy world I love mint choc chip and Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen Dazs

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
None of those Ben & Jerry American types

Proper Italian ice cream is the best in the world IMO

Pistacchio is my all time fave flavour, closely followed by Melon / Lemon sorbet

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i love to many, ice cream is my favourite type of food:p
ben and jerrys double cookie dough or double baked
haagen daaz cookies and cream
carte dore lavazza latte macchiato and crema di mascarpone

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Magnums are nice also, and a Solero on a hot day is amazing.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol on a cookery programme the other day this guy got all poncey and made green olive ice cream... the judges were. well shall i say, less than impressed lol

omfg pookie just got a rocket up her arse as i was typing this, lol was like having a jet propelled cotton ball in my living room.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Usually have Mint Choc Chip (1 scoop) and then Cherry (1 scoop) if im at the cinema.

Banana is unbelievable too!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl i got a flier through the door "spend £19.99 at pizza hut on line and get a free tub of ben and jerries phish food"

pfft if i spend twenny quid on a pissing pizza i'd want adamn sight more than a tub of ice cream...possibly a labotomy.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
over here we have something called "Underground" there's nothing extra and it costs 4£ per bucket, but I have still to find anything that beats their chocolate icecream

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm more of a fan of vanilla, sure I like the fancy stuff, but plain old vanilla will always hit the spot, and it's never too sickly or anything. The Walls one is the best, really nice and creamy

Nate

FH is my second home
Because of this thread I went and bought 4 Ben & Jerry's :( Fossil Fuel's nice!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
rofl i got a flier through the door "spend £19.99 at pizza hut on line and get a free tub of ben and jerries phish food"

Especailly funyn since 199.99(euros) would buy you 4 tubs of B&J :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Well not a great ice cream lover myself but asking my 8 yr old son he says Marble Slab choc/stawberry two scoop combo with Maltesers & Jelly Babies.

For anyone that's not had Marble Slab, they basically make it in front of you on a 'marble slab' adding whatever extras you want and they have tons to choose from.

Ben & Jerry's rum and raisen is quite nice but I prefer the sorbet or frozen yogurt myself.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well not a great ice cream lover myself but asking my 8 yr old son he says Marble Slab choc/stawberry two scoop combo with Maltesers & Jelly Babies.

No honestly people! It's Hawkwinds kid not mine! :eek6:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
if your a fan of vanilla (bump btw) ice cream then get to lidel and try their bourbon vanilla ice cream... its very very yummy.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
if your a fan of vanilla (bump btw) ice cream then get to lidel and try their bourbon vanilla ice cream... its very very yummy.

Some of that Lidl stuff is great. Their choco&midnight cookies icecream is great, and some of the chocolate desserts are fucking class too.... ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
not technically ice cream, but mango sorbet is the best thign ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom