whats wrong with this picture?

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
today i hit oshen for more then i normall hit casters for, is this a bug or something? i know hes tought as nails like allways i didnt see anyone attack him for some time before i attacked him so rules out battlerdebuff weapondebuff...

or did i simple cap the cap of damage for my rank and spec?

sshot016hs2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

aika

Can't get enough of FH
backstab is the same like PA this patch

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
The wrong on the pic is that i cant se any naked girls :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
its a zerging adding skald/sb thats whats wrong with it!

Hihi, he even whined at me for being an evil crossrealmer because i wouldnt help him and his m8 to zerg down Fayte. :D
They died btw, Fayte didnt. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
enough.. the post has nothing to do with there playstyle.

Sorin

Banned
today i hit oshen for more then i normall hit casters for, is this a bug or something? i know hes tought as nails like allways i didnt see anyone attack him for some time before i attacked him so rules out battlerdebuff weapondebuff...

or did i simple cap the cap of damage for my rank and spec?

I think you were hitting an armor part of oshen where the condition is low.
That actually means a big difference when it comes to melee damage.

I never rvr unless all my armor/weapon is above 95% con.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my gov on inf is like 85% :( no money to repair it atm :D

Shadowss

Banned
Hihi, he even whined at me for being an evil crossrealmer because i wouldnt help him and his m8 to zerg down Fayte. :D

You saying u didnt zerg down Fayte.. :O wow theres a first for everything..but i bet you went round the corner and added on another fight.....

And aika i repaire my GoV at 93% for 2 plat :confused::confused: its sick the amount they charge you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I think you were hitting an armor part of oshen where the condition is low.
That actually means a big difference when it comes to melee damage.

I never rvr unless all my armor/weapon is above 95% con.

You could be right, when osh was in gg1 he told us his wpn was at 70% cond. Oh how we laughed . ... then cried.

/hug oshen ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
You saying u didnt zerg down Fayte.. :O wow theres a first for everything..but i bet you went round the corner and added on another fight.....

And aika i repaire my GoV at 93% for 2 plat :confused::confused: its sick the amount they charge you.

Fayte is a respected soloer and doesnt make an hilarious whinethread every time he dies. xD
I must have something to read at work and you being such a sore whiney loser provides the perfect reading material while bored at work. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
How much you need i'll help you pay for repair :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

repaired it now :) costed 2p 782g :( Was a good idea to check my cm, discovered 84p there from selling labby otd's :eek:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
repaired it now :) costed 2p 782g :( Was a good idea to check my cm, discovered 84p there from selling labby otd's :eek:

well you should gimme some just coz i offered to help! :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Fayte is a respected soloer and doesnt make an hilarious whinethread every time he dies. xD
I must have something to read at work and you being such a sore whiney loser provides the perfect reading material while bored at work. :)

I make whining posts coz im BORED AT WORK :) for you to read :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm hit whit 2h sword, can make some really nice dmg, + ofcourse if that armour low con, helps.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
You could be right, when osh was in gg1 he told us his wpn was at 70% cond. Oh how we laughed . ... then cried.

/hug oshen ;)

Osh was moaning about that hit last night. I didn't think to ask if he'd repaired anything in the last 6 months....... I might not ask him either as he's just borrowed 5plat off me for yet another respec.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie

not that it has anythign to do with this thread at all, but thats not what happened and u know it.... i whined at u for standing near doing nothing when severel ppl zerged me down near the bridge where u ppl where "dueling" i never asked anyone to add on any of my fights and i will never do that...

now if u cant stop post8ing bullox in my thread can u go please make a scharr doesnt play by my rules and i hate him thread of ur own and then all the other ppl who dont like me can go write bullox about me togeather? atleast then my thread wont be full of ur nonsence... and no i wont write more to u regarding this matter

ps. yes i died to fayte l8er that night, like i done tons of times cause hes a bad ass and im not, and thats not the last time ill die to him either

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

I get left alone by quite alot of people including their small groups/fg's - it's nice of people I don't ask for it though ^-^
I ask for death when I bomb a fg and run away xddd

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I get left alone by quite alot of people including their small groups/fg's - it's nice of people I don't ask for it though ^-^
I ask for death when I bomb a fg and run away xddd

Yeah you chunt! :D No more thug munch meals tbfh

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Just to set things right here, I was having a real bad night i could not win a fight at all :( then you did that PA on me and i had to think there was somthing a bit wrong lol so i checked my gear every part was on 70% how silly did i feel :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just to set things right here, I was having a real bad night i could not win a fight at all :( then you did that PA on me and i had to think there was somthing a bit wrong lol so i checked my gear every part was on 70% how silly did i feel :)

:fluffle::fluffle:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with iRVR if it wasn't for the fact that people go all RP crazy and full groups start /sticking each other zerging everything down.

It's sad to see - and not fun to play again. So far this evening, only one hib group had the decency to fight fairly. Albs as a whole a spineless bunch and add left right and center, but Hibs seem to have discovered that you can run with 14 people in a group too.

What little joy there was left, is rapidly bleeding out of DAOC this way.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nothing wrong with iRVR if it wasn't for the fact that people go all RP crazy and full groups start /sticking each other zerging everything down.

It's sad to see - and not fun to play again. So far this evening, only one hib group had the decency to fight fairly. Albs as a whole a spineless bunch and add left right and center, but Hibs seem to have discovered that you can run with 14 people in a group too.

What little joy there was left, is rapidly bleeding out of DAOC this way.

for you to say that it must be bad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom