What's wrong with BG0?

O

old.job

God dammit, I'm taking my Chant to 50, for the sole purpose of having loads of BG chars, and now I find that BG0 is empty.

FFS that means four levels of xpin every time :eek:

Why does everyone go to BG1, do you LIKE xpin :confused:

O

old.Tohtori

Lift Abermein levellimit to 15-20 in my honest opinion to be honest. Problem solved. :D

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.job
God dammit, I'm taking my Chant to 50, for the sole purpose of having loads of BG chars, and now I find that BG0 is empty.

FFS that means four levels of xpin every time :eek:

Why does everyone go to BG1, do you LIKE xpin :confused:

Everyone does /Level 20 now dont they ... hence no BG0 chars anymore.

Nerf /Level - or make it so you can stop without having to arse about to get back to 19. Or as said above - make BG0 15-20 and BG1 21-25 etc adding 1 level to each.

O

old.Jable

they should add one level on to the limits. that would be a good thing imo

definately make make bg0 15-20 so it isnt an extra lvl to get in. good idea that one.

O

old.Twonker

Course that would make BG2 level 26-30 and full to burstin with angry elves

O

old.Jable

wouldnt matter if bg2 stayed at lvl 21-25 imo. not like many bother going there before lvl 24 anyway.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I don't think the intention of /level was so that we could all produce endless numbers of bg characters. The bgs are supposed to be there to provide 'training' for real RvR. Those with level 50's really shouldn't need the battlegrounds at all.

I wonder what would happen if they restricted the bgs to non-/levelled characters.

V

Vorcyn

I wonder what would happen if they restricted the bgs to non-/levelled characters.

People would probably moan, threaten to quit the game but still be there 6 months later but moaning about something different.

O

old.Twonker

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
I don't think the intention of /level was so that we could all produce endless numbers of bg characters. The bgs are supposed to be there to provide 'training' for real RvR. Those with level 50's really shouldn't need the battlegrounds at all.

thidspanki fast would become as quiet as bg0

and yeah bg's is for training but also for fun, i cant be arsed to wait til i level up my chars to 50 before i take them rvr

F

firebirth

You can actually /level upto 19 and then go and do what you want, you dont have to be lvl 20 with the /level cmd u know :)

Also im hoping that BG Centre keeps will soon have minor enhancements for the realm (like a relics keep but to a lesser extent) when the new RvR based free upgrade comes out :) making BG's more interesting and competitive :D

O

old.Twonker

Originally posted by firebirth
You can actually /level upto 19 and then go and do what you want, you dont have to be lvl 20 with the /level cmd u know :)

Also im hoping that BG Centre keeps will soon have minor enhancements for the realm (like a relics keep but to a lesser extent) when the new RvR based free upgrade comes out :) making BG's more interesting and competitive :D

You would have to kill yeself feck knows how many times to get into bg0 tho.

But nah i cant see your second point coming to fruition, mainly because of the /level function. If say they had minor relics in the battlegrounds on pryd hibbies could make a level 30 force that no other realm could match in no time at all. So imo, nah.

C

Caerdhros

Originally posted by old.Twonker
You would have to kill yeself feck knows how many times to get into bg0 tho.

9 times.

Signed, Feck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom