whats with all the recent E-peen threads

gohan

FH is my second home
bestest ever cuddly bard
most feared/hated stealthers
biggest legend (me ofc)

i swear their purely made by bored people that are stuck at work with FA to do, or peopel hoping to get thier own name mentioned :<

gohan

FH is my second home
swords said:
Threads like this one you mean?
how is this an E-peen thread ??? lol yaay look at me i can post an stuff arent i great?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its a bit like people who post threads pointing out that there have been alot of pointless polls lately (usually with a poll with A: i love polls! or B: i hate polls, they suck). Perhaps not so strongly in this case but i do wonder what your motivation was to make the thread in the first place was. It isnt as though what you say isnt widely known already (we just dont post pointless threads stating the obvious, well i dont anyway) so i reckon this is one of those ''look at me, aren't i clever pointing this out, i hope people will recognise me so my e-peen can grow.'' threads.
A bit like Pip but to your credit nowhere near as retarded.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Its a bit like people who post threads pointing out that there have been alot of pointless polls lately

No this thread is in fact nothing like that ... this is not an epeen thread in which he whines about epeen threads. He noticed an increase in these threads and asks if anybody knows why there have been more of them. Pretty normal question if you ask me.

On topic: Yes I agree I noticed this as well (the best 8 v 8 bard one for example seemed weird to me, shouldn't there be a "best healer/sorc" one as well to balance it out etc etc etc.

I think the reason there is an increase is that now that the gratsthreads are gone people miss the activity in the RvR section and then start these threads.

Can't say that I mind those threads.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
They're better than the usual whine thread i will admit, but whats the point in making a thread like this? Some people like E-peen threads *shrug* does that mean people like whine threads too?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Right so everyone whined at the congratulations threads, they got moved and the RvR forum is now hardly active.

Now you want to get rid of the recognition threads too, which crop up maybe once every couples of months.

Nobody likes the polls and the mods wont let us have a half decent debate about anything

Why don't we just bury the RvR forum completely so the realms cannot talk to each other at all then no one will be able to spit the dummy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
swords said:
They're better than the usual whine thread i will admit, but whats the point in making a thread like this? Some people like E-peen threads *shrug* does that mean people like whine threads too?

Whats the point posting posts like that ? Well, you wan´t to show your ....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Recognition threads ;)...

Most of the are bullshit anyway and if you are a fan boy you can play a cock sucker without touching a dick ever.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I dont make posts on FH, either way ur going to get screwed 90% of the time :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Whats the point posting posts like that ? Well, you wan´t to show your ....

Because crap must be piled.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Right so everyone whined at the congratulations threads, they got moved and the RvR forum is now hardly active.

Now you want to get rid of the recognition threads too, which crop up maybe once every couples of months.

Nobody likes the polls and the mods wont let us have a half decent debate about anything

Why don't we just bury the RvR forum completely so the realms cannot talk to each other at all then no one will be able to spit the dummy.

I dont think it is the recognition threads themselves that is the big oh noes, it is the way they are narrowed down.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
the rvr discussions was dead for 3 days nothing to do really when none posting even crap posts tbh :p

freddyshouse is the first site i open when i dont want to play daoc xD (sometimes more than everything) ^^

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
bestest ever cuddly bard
biggest legend (me ofc)

i swear their purely made by bored people that are stuck at work with FA to do, or peopel hoping to get thier own name mentioned :<

some are interesting and give something to read.

i really dont no what your problem is. if you dont like thm dont bloody read thm

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
bestest ever cuddly bard
biggest legend (me ofc)

dont tell me you are jealous Gohan :) It kindof sounds like it. ^^

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Gohan = biggest legend about whining! Grats :)

Such e-peen have u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom