Whats up

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Whats up with this yelling camped thing in hib/mid land ? been yelled at twice and i dont really understand that. If u camping a bridge or tower that doesnt mean u own it... not in my book anyways.. bah!!!

:flame: away

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Camp a exp spot it's ok, and arti.... pfff u choose, but a RvR zone!!
I think it's stupid camp a zone calling a mid/hib like a stupid mob ( well no much diference :p ) so if some tell you that he is camping bridge/tower or any zone u have to say : really? so i will move one meter in front of you :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol, you serious?

I find the concept of 'camping' and all that rather funny, yea its there for a reason and all that, and I can see the reasos for it existing in PvE, but in RvR?? :eek7:

I went through a stage where I went round shouting 'CAMPED!!' everywhere, just for a laugh, in old frontiers I'd run onto CS pad when its empty, then when others walked onto it I'd shout it and see what they said :D

seriously though, asking ppl not to add is one thing, saying that a bridge is camped? :eek6: I think i'd laugh in thier face if they told me beno bridge was 'camped' :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Alot of times people do just mean it as a joke (as the RvR group I run around in 1 member normally says 'camped' now and then just as a joke). But if they being serious tell them to fo :) You cant 'camp' part of an RvR zone.

Mobs is different coz there might be limited mobs of say 10... and if 2FG sit on the same spot pulling them its pointless. But RvR is meant to be fighting for your realm. All are allowed to participate.

Only time ---> I <--- think you shouldnt is when people are 'dueling' (there just happens to be only one Albion and one mid/hib) and just for fun see who wins. FGs im still not sure on, yea its cool to have FGvFG fights without an extra FG adding but then again its up to you what you choose to kill adn what you leave alone.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Probably a joke, but if they were actually serious, tell them to f*o and get a life.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
If we're running around and we see another group of albs I'll sometimes shout "camped" for a laugh.

If anyone in RvR yells "camped" I treat it as a joke as if they're being serious they deserve to be ignored anyway.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Anni, you're such a naughty girl... yelling 'camped' at towers and upsetting all those poor little Albions! :wub:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
occasionally some things warrant a "We were here second!!"

or possibly even a "don't subtract"

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Flim whats the avatar pic off?
it looks like a sauron warrior with a rather weird hair paint job :) its just a bit too small for me to make out properly

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
I find "camping" very dumb as you play as a realm.
But, if u see in pve a spot where someone or a group is pulling, you can pull of it ... but the question is ... is it worth it pulling from it if you clear it asap with 2.
The same thing counts for rvr, if a soloer comes and you kill it with 4 soloers ... is it worth it being there?
Imo, just go where you want but don't act like a baby and claim stuff to be yours :m00: , every spot in albion is from all the members in albion, and all the rvr-zones are from the both realms imo ...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dalmar-Hume said:
Flim whats the avatar pic off?
it looks like a sauron warrior with a rather weird hair paint job :) its just a bit too small for me to make out properly

I'm told it's a demon called Fingoniel :) ask Thorwyn...

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
I yell it all the time , funny to see some ppls reaction xD

Ya i go on a rampage and kill everything :touch: Then yell " CAMP THAT MOTHA F****RS" I'm kidding btw:p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Only time anyone has the right to yell "Camped!" in rvr is a male toon who's just won a fight while dressed entirely in pink using an overly elaborate style... :D

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Poly/Jarod, I happened to pass the above mentioned guys near Beno later that night and they had seen your post.
It was a few guys we had played with and they did try to speak with us but
we had moved to fast and must have missed what they said.

It was however just a joke, but I think we all had a bad night and were not
in the mood for jokes at that time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom