Whats up with xml?

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Havnt been a upgrade for quite sometime, any1 knows whats up...i cant find any info so i post here.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Lizz said:
Havnt been a upgrade for quite sometime, any1 knows whats up...i cant find any info so i post here.
hasnt worked since rollback :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
they are bringing it down as the maintenance broke the xml on the new machines or something so they will fix it in jan. Read the news its in there

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know the details of it, but it has something to do with ToA.
All servers that had their hardware configuration updated to be able to run Trials of Atlantis are now somehow incompatible with the XML publishing utility, until all servers are prepared for ToA some time in January, at which point they can use a different version of the utility which should work.

Something along those lines anyway. They're updating 2 servers per week as I understand it.

Hulbur

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, seems like the new forum is muh more user friendly. I made the same thread on BW and was flamed within 30secs of pressing "Submit" :D

But anyways. No firm date on XML working again. And atm, im active in rvr and would like to get a nice standing, i think it sucks ;D

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Uhhh, did you read the rest of the thread? :p
It's scheduled to be working again halfway January, as GOA have announced a couple of weeks ago.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
its still considered as beta xml? :) .. we've never had reliable xml really..

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
XML has never been 100% no, but then again they've made it clear that the XML is an extra service, not a right.
That doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice if it was working a bit better though ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Its just for bragging anyway :p or seeing who ur enemy is...which isnt really realistic :touch:

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom