Whats up with the damages?

S

Shike

I played my caster yesterday, I have never taken that much damage from tanks before tbh. Is it just me or is there something fishy going on?

:(

(and yes I had shields up)

S

Silenzio

if arent alb one
wile he was... albion/ecal now have +20% damage tnx to relics

if not... maybe just a crit

P

Pin

Originally posted by Belomar
Laseria, that's one of the gimp BMs who insisted on camping AMG in Emain for some 3 hours this morning together with her group.

don't whine. just kill em.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Pin
don't whine. just kill em.
Yeah, that's what I did. :D A friar told me they had been camping, I only saw them hogging the MG room and the walls a few times as I ran past.

S

Shike

Originally posted by Silenzio
if arent alb one
wile he was... albion/ecal now have +20% damage tnx to relics

if not... maybe just a crit

no it was consistantly higher damages than before tbh. And on prydwen :)

B

Bagloor

I heard several Runie on Prydwen said the same last night, so there must be something...

P

Pin

Well, I've noticed that I'm quite often capping my damage with my Reaver. Mostly I put this down to relics+absorb debuffs being sick :D (I noticed it being very nice through last week, and haven't noticed a change)

And taking 1400hp off a RR4 Ranger 1 Slam, 1 Levi and a couple of spells last night was cool :D

Z

Zebolt

I thought the same thing, I have been killed much faster than I use to since the patch. I thought it was only me but maybe it's not, and I've heard ppl saying and I've experianced myself that spells are beeing resisted much more than before, I took a NS down to 10% yesterday and when I was suppose to nuke him to death he resisted 6 spells in a row, I mean wtf? ^^

Hope I've been extreamly unlucky since the patch, cuz' I did not feel like beeing nerfed :p

S

Shike

i asked rightnow:

Hi, I logged on yesterday after the patch and played some and to me it was a chock to play, I have _never_ taken so much damage as I did last night to be honest, I died much much faster than the days before the patch. I am used to die pretty fast since I am a caster afterall but this is just absurd. Would appreciate if you could look into this as fast as possible since the situation make my character useless atm. Sure you havent got in some AFbugg once again?

Regards / Shike Fury / Manaeld lvl50 on prydwen/hibernia

answer from rightnow:

Hello,

We have investigated and there is no AF bug.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

ok... time to roll a tank then I guess.. thanks alot GOA. I am sure something is iffy but I dont know what, one could expect that GOA could investigate further and try to find the reason of complaints.. but oh, wait, a serious company would do that... this just suck.

P

Pin

well, other than you not providing any data to back yourself up.... Are you sure you weren't AF/Absorb debuffed? (Necro/Reaver nearby.... I'll assume you weren't fighting mids as you'd have been insta-killed by savages before the patch aswell ;))

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Bagloor
I heard several Runie on Prydwen said the same last night, so there must be something...

wow that still exists on prydwen :m00:

S

Shike

Originally posted by Pin
well, other than you not providing any data to back yourself up.... Are you sure you weren't AF/Absorb debuffed? (Necro/Reaver nearby.... I'll assume you weren't fighting mids as you'd have been insta-killed by savages before the patch aswell ;))

I cant put the finger on it tbh, I just know something is wrong when I die in 1s constantly, same tanks that I have stood alive against for along time with healing the days just before patch. Same enemies, same toon and now I suddenly just go splatt instantly.

S

Shike

even some tanks I talk to now say same thing, they hit very near cap or at cap alot on casters.

E

Elric IA

I hit a theurgist last night (eventually :) ) and wasn't near cap but was not buffed either and unless his shields (AF and absorb) were down I certainly hit him for a lot of damage. As his self BT was up and usually all 3 are casted at the same time I presume they were up though.

R

razorboy

Its a mythic bug afaik, I think I read about it somewhere a while ago. Sometimes casters will be dotting for an hour for each time 0 dmg, and then suddenly all damage will happen in 1 dot, which apparently happened to you.

S

Silenzio

why ppl keep talking an posting about dot?

when he sais Was a Tank meele daamge?

C

cHodAX

Oh great, another bug that they have had 6 months to fix. Feking marvelous.

S

Shike

hahahaha, oke, I wont play caster anymore lol..

from rightnow:

Hello,

We understand your frustration.

Mythic is the only one responsible for the developpement of the game.

They do their best to maintain the good balance of the realms and classes but you can be sure that they pay attention to the players comments .

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

errm, I said that the damages tanks do now are abnormal compared to what they did before patch, and get this in my face.

heh..

T

the_fnord

[Sniffs the thread]
Do you smell it? It smells cheese! :D

B

Belomar

Come to think of it, an infil in our guild recently (i.e. after the patch went live here) boasted about new record damage on her PA. I will have to see how things are in-game before I give my own view, however, I have yet to play very much since Monday.

W

wildsorcerer

erm .... are u sayin casters die quicker now ?

is that possable ........ oh u mean 1 s in stead of 1.1 sec death ?

Users who are viewing this thread