What's up with GOA support?

W

wid_caedes

So GOA customer support... Have you noticed your a huge delay in the responses of your questions/reports etc? Usually got a reply after 1-2 days after sending a question. Now I'm lucky if I get a reply at all. Out of 4 msges sent to them I got a reply to 1 of them, after 3 weeks. They asked me if I still had the same problem that I contacted them about, if I did I should respond with the question again. So I did. Well that was 2 weeks ago, haven't heard anything yet.

GOA support team went afk?

W

Whoodoo_RD

GOA do have to prioritise their calls, obviously they cant consider yours too important, or something they may not be able to help with imediately.

Still does seem a long time.

S

svartmetall

GOA's customer support is a pile of shit.

I have been waiting nearly a month for a reply - ANY reply - to my question about a one-time-drop that didn't drop, and have still heard nothing.

Bunch of useless wankers.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by svartmetall
GOA's customer support is a pile of shit.

Bunch of useless wankers.

Sod off to the Mythic run servers then, you DO have a choice.

B

Bazrat

GoA's support team are a joke. A team of monkeys could do a lot better. Ive had two posts runing for a month, one has been deleted out of my rightnow thing and the other still no reply. Before these two I had anouther waiting for a month but I god a message asking if the problem was sorted, and it wasnt.

W

wid_caedes

You're missing the point. This isn't a flame thread, and absolutely no 'GOA sucks donkey arse' thread. I USUALLY get so quick support and replies, but it's the last 1-2 months that the replies (if they come) take weeks.

I'm quite happy with GOA as a whole, and please don't start flaming anything/anyone in here ;-) Lets keep it a gentle thread :)

Anyways have they announced some sort of staff regrouping or so I've missed? If so it might be understandable I suppose.

anyhow..

Cheers ;)

W

wid_caedes

One of the reports I sent in was a bug report regarding the un-ability to use ground target tool when using high end comps. Although it's a problem that Mythic doesn't seem to be caring about even though a lot of people are affected by this. So I guess GOA can't do anything about just that one, bu still a response would be nice :-/

O

old.Adrira

Reason for support and servers being unstable:

011231.gif

(On a sidenote i never had any problems really, but thought the pic was worth posting. :D)

B

Bazrat

For god sake goa, first one rightnow post was deleted, my second one (on a different subject) has now been "solved" without replying or anything being done..

B

Bazrat

Side note, how do you change your email address in rightnow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom