What's up with all the...

F

feldeshadowbane

What's up with mid and alb assassins cooperating? (even saw some non-assassin dudes in there too)

Now I don't mind beeing killed by an assassin or 2 as long as they are from the same realm.. Today I got into a number of fights where there was both alb and mid assassins attacking me at the same time then waving and cheering at eachother when they did me in.

Not only is it annoying, its not allowed:

From the Detailed List of Violations and Disciplinary Actions:

Cross-realm teaming or spying.

Suspension or Banishment can be used to resolve these issues. This is dependant upon the severity of the issue and any previous violations

Ok, ok yes I got owned but that does not bother me much really. I just don't like it when people can't play fair.

S

Sigurd

ah, thought this might be a thread about me and a cleric acting as bait, while 5/6 alb stealthers hid waiting for the enemy ;)

O

oldnick

I saw this ..and was involved in a 3 way realm fight.

I must say i dont agree with it, but i was glad not to die.

I state for the record i dont coop with mids or hibs.

But if a mid or hib kills my enemy ..ill try not to attack them straight off.

had a good night tonight getting killed by hibs and mids so grats to all who got rps off me and thanks to all the elfs i got rps from.

1 shots rock

Nick

N

Nosaj Gankstar

I was in Thid last night and would say to all the Hibbies that are whining about Albs n Mid assasins not killing each other, is that if the alb n mid assassins started on each other they all would have died from poncey Hibbie PBAOE, so they wait mutually avoiding each other then killing Hibbies in any oppurtunity that the nme may create.

So my gratz goto all stealthers u had pretty much a free rein lastnight in thid. Thatz goes out to Norkie u jumped in and took out a hib nightshade after i ganked an elf caster for me.

K

Kurfew

'Speaks in a language you dont understand'
yup sure know wot the infiltrator wants me to do :)

tis life m8 others will jump in when they see a fight from all realms.

I quite often see an alb and hib fighting ,i stand stealthed off to the side,await the time when both are hurt then strike killing both :)..sometimes may let one live dont want the Rp's fast..

Then usually will /bow,/salute etc to let the hib/alb know im not gunna kill him,i just wanna move off..

Awol Vex 24Sz <Pray your not my Prey>

F

feldeshadowbane

Originally posted by fukuj

tis life m8 others will jump in when they see a fight from all realms.

Then usually will /bow,/salute etc to let the hib/alb know im not gunna kill him,i just wanna move off..

Awol Vex 24Sz <Pray your not my Prey>

Yes, I agree BUT... It's not ok if they do it several times in the same way on the same spot (its called cross-realm teaming).

It's been kinda boring lately with all stealthers in bg1 who team up so one cannot run around by himself anymore. Not that I blame them or anything (I would probably do the same) but it stops me from running around on my own (wich usually is the most fun).
Funny thing is that I've been ganked by 5 (yes you read it correctly) stealthers and a Paladin once or twice... Now that's a brave bunch. Ah well, I'll just join the zerg and let my dd give me rps :p

(ps. don't read too much into what I write, It's just a game after all)

(psII I have met some soloers out there and I've beaten them aswell as been beaten myself -> nice job! to all of them, you know who you are)

Users who are viewing this thread