What's up in New Frontiers!?

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't uploaded some pictures in a while and I can't really find any reason for it either... I've just forgotten about the printscreen button! :)

Well, there have been plenty of action at the Hib-side in the last couple of days. I've been killing alot of Albs and Hibs which is always fun! Especially when the Alb outnumber you which seems to be happening frequently! Of course, I have been killed more times than I can remember but that's not of any importance :lol:

We also tried to mess up with the southern Relic Keep in Hib-land but we only managed to take 2 towers before the Hibs overwhelmed us and pretty much owned us. Enjoy the pictures below guys!

sshot186.jpg

sshot193.jpg

sshot194.jpg

sshot196.jpg

sshot197.jpg

sshot198.jpg

sshot199.jpg

sshot200.jpg

P.S: I'm Realm Rank R4L8 atm, soon R5L0! :worthy:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nice! such a nice change to see a RR2-6 zerg instead of the german RR11+ zerg :)

will hopefully have a druid ready soon. then it's root-buffrip-DoT-duels!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Is Mythic paying you for this Darkzler? :p

How busy are the USA servers within our primetime or is it "stay up to 4am" still going?

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Is Mythic paying you for this Darkzler? :p

How busy are the USA servers within our primetime or is it "stay up to 4am" still going?

No I am not getting payed for this haha, tho I want to share my experiences on the US servers to everyone else and this is my way to do it. Well, during the day in Europe the servers are half populated, but when the clock reached 20:00 GMT+1 the servers begin to wake up. We're usually from 600-800 Mids on during that time and the fridays/saturdays are even better from time to time. It's definately worth playing since there are lots of RvR, Lab, DR, ML-raids etc going on!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
My baby Hibbie is in Molvik now and there are lots of people playing on all sides there. Some of the people I grouped with yesterday say they prefer Molvik as it is "not as zerg" as RvR with their mains ;)

It certainly is a busy cluster, enjoying my return to the game immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom