Whats this...

I

ilum

Have a blademaster or something hitting my theurg, i quickcast, face, single root him, he stops up, see's me quick-casting, runs through, and I get message "target out of view".

Lag?
Bug?

It's fun to play a caster but only got quick-cast every 30 sec kinda sucks to waste it like that imo.

V

vindicat0r

Old Trick for most tank's I thought.

If they run through you even with /face they become out of view for a sec so your spell is spoilt. Luri's were particaluarly good at this and by the time the caster does get a spell off there dead. Nothing much you can do about it thou.

Just like those Strafe fag's :D

X

Xeanor

welcome to the world of casters, fucked up by bugabusing shit****s

O

old.mattshanes

Hehe ilum it's a long road ahead of frustration and ****ishness xD

S

succi

That was me playing my warden, it's a habit from playing pvp alot.

Don't care if you consider it lame, im fed up with albs adding on us

I

ilum

i dont wanna play the game like that ;/ you can always log if you are fed up you know....

B

bigchief

run through too soon though and if theyre on /face they turn and land it anyway :p

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by ilum
i dont wanna play the game like that ;/ you can always log if you are fed up you know....

Ilum the lagshit cheat is used a lot more now than ever, i am sure some albs probably have done it too(blame window mode, but it's a good thing though just not for things like this...) , happened again yesterday twice.I know how you feel, i am sure many others do who play fairly without using this exploit or whatever people call it(if it's their connection well fair enough but when they just do it when you hit on them hmmm...).No i am not talking about strafe, i know damn well what that's like i mean targets that teleport out of range when you are right behind them or teleport behind you several times.(yes i play on a good connection too...)

Never the less will not stop until something is sorted with the window option mainly, other than that expect to see it a few times from the assholes who do it who are spoiling the game for the ones who do not.

N

NeonBlue

Originally posted by succi

lol thats funny coming from a hib...when u bring like 3/4 fgs to emain and add onto every fight!

but yes the bug abusers spoil it for everyone else sadly :(

C

chimaira

Originally posted by succi

looks whos talking :x

O

old.Hardbein

Baaah I play in "Full Screen" cant windowdrag :(

I wannah be lamul tooo!!11 :(

Z

Zerg-Proof

Originally posted by vindicat0r
Old Trick for most tank's I thought.
Just like those Strafe fag's :D

What's wrong with strafing then? Dunno, but when people aren't smart enough to stick/face their targets, then they deserve to die anyway imo :)

F

Frubly

Was it by any chance a fight that happened on the zw from amg to mmg? I seem to remember doing that to a thurg then.

Was this "blademaster" a big furby in moonboots wielding a glowing French loaf?

If so it was me I don’t often do it but I do so hate being rooted :p

If we have official word from goa that this is infact illegal by all means ill stop it.

oh you did manage to root me eventually though :rolleyes: (if it was you)

(If it wasn’t you please disregard all but the official word part :m00: )

F

Frubly

Fadeh doesn't like it for some reason, despite having actually said it :rolleyes:

I wonder if its out of context :p

I

ilum

Originally posted by Frubly
Was it by any chance a fight that happened on the zw from amg to mmg? I seem to remember doing that to a thurg then.

Was this "blademaster" a big furby in moonboots wielding a glowing French loaf?

If so it was me I don?t often do it but I do so hate being rooted :p

If we have official word from goa that this is infact illegal by all means ill stop it.

oh you did manage to root me eventually though :rolleyes: (if it was you)

(If it wasn?t you please disregard all but the official word part :m00: )

cant remember, was some gimp :p

D

darkulf

Originally posted by NeonBlue
lol thats funny coming from a hib...when u bring like 3/4 fgs to emain and add onto every fight!

but yes the bug abusers spoil it for everyone else sadly :(
got to defend our realm from fools and barbarians as glasny says(our ligen porter) btw care to say how many albs there was in emain?

O

old.Zarff

it fucking sucks when lamers use that trick, especially if you use moc on em, nothing you can do until mythic fix the crap...but oh no they will probaly make another expansion pack instead! :sleeping:

I

ilum

yeah well i got a solution to the problem....will become a spellcrafter so i can blow myself to bits in rvr if this becomes a problem :)

N

NeonBlue

Originally posted by darkulf
got to defend our realm from fools and barbarians as glasny says(our ligen porter) btw care to say how many albs there was in emain?

when we met the 3/4 fgs at amg...there was just us there 1fg

dont know about anywhere else

was having a nice 1fg vs 1fg fight when another 2/3fg of hibs added...overkill imo

hibs getting worse than the mids lately

D

darkulf

Originally posted by NeonBlue
when we met the 3/4 fgs at amg...there was just us there 1fg

dont know about anywhere else

was having a nice 1fg vs 1fg fight when another 2/3fg of hibs added...overkill imo

hibs getting worse than the mids lately
UR SO DAMN FUNNY. u one of those silly kids that whine about other..but will do the same in a sec if u got the chance... all realms add..1realm run with add grp..so foad neonblue u got no clue what ur talking about...i defend my realm if u dont like it go another place..kkthxbye

J

Jaem

forward stick foreward stick I really hate, and is the main reason why I quit lvling my sm up.

imo its abusing in game bugs, just as bad as radar.

Users who are viewing this thread