[RANT] What's this spell please?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think it's a Magus spell, I saw it alot in Mourkain Temple. A short, fat, cream coloured demon appears and doesn't seem to do anything.

Who casts it?
What does it do?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
And it is REAL buggy.....i think my Bubba (my name for the fat little Infestation):p has worked as intended 5 times out of the several hundreds i'v used it :twak: (well maby not several hundreds...but many many times)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah they don't work very well, I have auto attacked one to death before without it exploding.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks all. Will make sure I try and avoid those little butter bastards!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I rarely use it. Its very buggy. When you cast it, it resets your pet behaviour settings and your pet stops attacking anything. If you then set the pet to agro I've noticed the stupid deamon-mine explodes sometimes instantly and does nothing of use.

Hopefully it will be fixed along with the other class stuff.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I rarely use it. Its very buggy. When you cast it, it resets your pet behaviour settings and your pet stops attacking anything. If you then set the pet to agro I've noticed the stupid deamon-mine explodes sometimes instantly and does nothing of use.

just look at it as a on demand bomb ;)

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
whats the huge demon is that magus aswell? its massive and moves/attacks ive seen it a few tines in tier4

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

would prefer it is the little bugger was not visible, and ran towards the nearest person in its aggro range and then exploded. I had a wet fart the other day, it did more damage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom