What's this realm/server like? :)

R

Ragnarok1978

Hey all,

I've been playing midgard my entire US and EU "career" on palomides/prydwen, only with small amount of around lvl 30s in albion (Boring realm, too many pigfarms!). It's getting a bit old and I am thinking of maybe making an alt in hibbyland here on excal.

Was just wondering how the situation is here? Are people nice? Are there many RvR active guilds (xml bugged, so can't tell)?

And ofcourse, what classes are needed?

Since I got two accounts I was thinking of starting a duo, like perhaps a Hero and a Bard to not go the "usual" chanter route? Or maybe a druid? Or a ment? Hehe. The new hibby race looks cool, afaik they can be heroes and don't have gimped stats, so might try one of those out.

K

Kobold

I like this realm/server very much, lotsa nice peeps. gl hf :D

V

VodkaFairy

Hibernia/excalibur is great really, as said lots of friendly people that will help you out when you start :)

Keep in mind the company controlling daoc-europe (GOA) is very bad. Instead of giving the english servers the new US patches right away they translate it to french and german first. And after that they translate parts back to english afaik :p

X

Ximadir

heya flaenz its me cyclonic ;)

You just are to late m8 i just started a pbae xp group 2 days ago :) We are lvl 16 now.

O

old.Niljindil

As the others said, the realm is very nice, and the server itself is quite balanced RvR wise(ok, some disparities exist, but its still kinda even).

As for what classes are needed?

druid, warden, bard ;)

S

skyrie

Flaenz - 50 Kobold Savage

and starting over again? :)

L

lofff

err

i liked it more many months ago tho..

i better say no more.

D

-Dreama-

Just don't feed the Firbies. And stay away from Freda, she bites, HARD!

R

Ragnarok1978

Originally posted by skyrie
Flaenz - 50 Kobold Savage

and starting over again? :)

Nah still play my midgard chars :) Savage RAs are bugged tho, kinda annoying and not fixed till 1.60 probably which isn't even in testing yet... And midgard RvR on prydwen is, well, not the best atm.

A

Amadon

hibbies are mean and evul people.. don't believe what anyone else says!!!1!1!11111!!

k i lied :(

we need void elds, wardens and nightshades

warden's the easiest to lvl by far, void elds and nightshades are pretty tough to lvl (lots of solo-ing)

E

Erekrose

Originally posted by Amadon
hibbies are mean and evul people.. don't believe what anyone else says!!!1!1!11111!!

k i lied :(

we need void elds, wardens and nightshades

warden's the easiest to lvl by far, void elds and nightshades are pretty tough to lvl (lots of solo-ing)

Wardens are also bloody boring.

I

Inferior

Make a ManaMentalist!

Double-DoT then run in circles screaming like a little luri girl as the mob tries to bite yer bum off.
Stop and recast, then run and scream some more!

Never had so much fun in DAoC :D

And you get to deal crack to powerhungry lurikeens too!

I would of made a NS... Having leveled an Infil and Scout already sorta put me off though :/

S

Spamb0t

no mana menta pwease... dont want u to overwrite my ae dot rp farmage!!! o_O

U

uncle_sal

Hibbies are ungrateful and only intrested of their own uberness.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Hibbies are ungrateful and only intrested of their own uberness.

Sal, i thought you were nice and friendly :(

F

FredaOfAxiom

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Just don't feed the Firbies. And stay away from Freda, she bites, HARD!

Only when u dont bring PIE!!!!! *cough* S'cuse me! Nah hibs is great but then Im biased :wub:

A

Anu

Originally posted by Inferior
Make a ManaMentalist!

Double-DoT then run in circles screaming like a little luri girl as the mob tries to bite yer bum off.
Stop and recast, then run and scream some more!

LMAO so true :D

Users who are viewing this thread