What's this game like?

M

~Mobius~

It looks fun, I need something new that doesnt require 24/7 play to enjoy. Are the vehicles good or just a pointless addition? Is it realistic like Medal of Honour?
Also is there alot of community events, I hate joining random servers all the time. :)

B

Brass Monkeys

that icon of yours looks like one of the regulars on "Never mind the buzzcocks" .. british tv show

also, the game rocks .. my advice get Desert Combat!

www.desertcombat.com

does require you to have BF1942!

C

Cdr

There's plenty of community events!

And its a brilliant game, good to have a blast for 5 mins, or a way to waste many hours - I know I've sat down for the dreaded 'quick map' and then 3 hours later released I was meant to be doing something else.

Definately worth a purchase

M

~Mobius~

I'll look out for it then. If I borrowed a friends would it work or would I get invalid CD key? I'll buy it if so.

that icon of yours looks like one of the regulars on "Never mind the buzzcocks" .. british tv show

Its Bill Bailey, one of the team leaders. :)

B

bunn

BF is quite possibly the best online FPS available. It's worth shelling out for. :) You would think that EA would drop the price now, but it's started to become a cashcow for them.

Next: Sims - At The Front!

Oh and nice pimping cdr ;)

N

Neural Network

Considering all the great mods you can download for free (Desert Combat, Galactic Conquest, Interstate, Pirates and many more) it's certainly worth the buy. Also it should be rather cheap atm.

Users who are viewing this thread