Whats this? Another Synergy dinger?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yer they rox for skill. My point is purely about posting in rvr forum if you dont want comments from realm adversaries (good or bad).

'the only peeps on the server that can make a rr ding thread here and not get one gratz from opposing realm players.

maybe use guild website.'

Hardly a comment but more a flame-inducing load of crap.

IMO ofc. :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if you put it on guild forum you cant get any bad comments! im trying to help you.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
yer they rox for skill. My point is purely about posting in rvr forum if you dont want comments from realm adversaries (good or bad).

m8 a grats thread isent about comments, its about expression your joy on achieving a goal. If you dont think he deserves a gratz, just dont bother posting

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi said:
the only peeps on the server that can make a rr ding thread here and not get one gratz from opposing realm players.

maybe use guild website.

Yet again, Mr selfproclaimedkingofallthatisgoodingame decides who should be gratzed. Why not go have a wank with sand paper and see if your mood improves. :wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
m8 a grats thread isent about comments, its about expression your joy on achieving a goal. If you dont think he deserves a gratz, just dont bother posting

If others dont feel joy at him achieving his goal then they will express it. If you want joy take it to guild forums. Here you will just get honesty.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
sorry! gratz on RR ding dude

See that wasn't difficult was it, you didn't explode into a million iddul biddy pieces, your dog/cat/snake/whatever you would find a cute for a pet didn't lose an eye.

:fluffle:

Jim was that picture Nick posted the right one then?

Marc

FH is my second home
Censi, you truly are a miserable, sad little mad. Get a fucking life mate. Im serious. You really need to stop playing daoc as all it is doing is making you bitter. Go join a chess club irl or something to make some friends.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I'll for one stop posting about Censi now, and kindly ask all other to do so aswell. I dont want this thread to contain anymore flame, so hopefully from now on, only people who wants to congratulate Adalyn on his ding will post.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
no censi should post more tbh

grats, well done

<3 synzergy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom