Whats this? Another Synergy dinger?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
BIG grats on Phoenix Knight Jimbo :) Also really nice to have you back once in a while, keep on poppin' in m8

ADALYN5.JPG

This is what u find if you goggle 'Adalyn' btw Jim.

'Adalyn is a tall, lithe woman of fair complexion with a full head of waist-length silky raven hair. Large pale blue eyes return your gaze from beneath arched eyebrows and a smooth forehead. You also note her fine nose, rosebud lips, heart-shaped mouth, high cheeks and dainty ears. She has a tattoo of a sun on her stomach.'

Wtf?! You sound hot :D Anyways grats m8 :clap:

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Thought you had become a chav?

He has :|

Jarahl said:
'Adalyn is a tall, lithe woman of fair complexion with a full head of waist-length silky raven hair. Large pale blue eyes return your gaze from beneath arched eyebrows and a smooth forehead. You also note her fine nose, rosebud lips, heart-shaped mouth, high cheeks and dainty ears. She has a tattoo of a sun on her stomach.'

Wtf?! You sound hot Anyways grats m8

Aww never knew i was thought of this way, i should post a picture of me someday and you may find it is all the opposite to that :p

only jking, no one will ever see the true me... actually ignore that, my rl friend posted a picture of me on prydwen.net from a couple of years ago :(

<3 and will see you tonight lover :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, noob! ;) Now less breaking my roots-- wait, that was your Paladin, years back. :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Gratz my young padawan your NS skillz are now comeplete, when u first met me u were but the learner, now you are the master!

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Grats, noob! ;) Now less breaking my roots-- wait, that was your Paladin, years back. :p

Aww, cannot beleive you still remember that day, 2 night shades on you both rooted and i broke both roots and left you to die :(

Think that was my first or second time ever out in rvr in a prober fg tho, good old days ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Think they must have been Blademasters, it was a FG fight against some Hibs near HMG in HW (Old Frontiers). ;)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Jim :clap:

I guess this picture is the correct one then, search under Jamesjr

bubby.jpg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the only peeps on the server that can make a rr ding thread here and not get one gratz from opposing realm players.

maybe use guild website.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Censi. Didnt you hear what Marc posted in the other thread?

Really m8, you are a first class cock. Besides your wrong, Bugzy is Hib and he gratzed him. If you dont have anything decent to say, stfu mkay? /rude

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fuck off, Censi, your pathetic whine in gratz threads of late is seriously getting boring.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sorry but if u dont want comments from realm adversarys dont post Gratz threads in this forum. Some realm adversarys Ding and im delighted for them because I know they are decent peeps, I will sing their praises in their post. Other people I see ding and Im not too impressed.

This is what you get if you opt for mass expose/rvr forum gratz threads. Like I say your guild generally gets a slating from the daoc consensus. This isnt because they dislike the name "synergy" its because they dislike the guilds playstyle.

sorry if thats too much of a reality check.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
This is what you get if you opt for mass expose/rvr forum gratz threads. Like I say your guild generally gets a slating from the daoc consensus. This isnt because they dislike the name "synergy" its because they dislike the guilds playstyle.

I have played with quite a few of the synergy lads and they are some of the more skillful players on this cluster as a group.

So get a clue and pass around the joint.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bugz said:
I have played with quite a few of the synergy lads and they are some of the more skillful players on this cluster as a group.
the former me would have put that in my sig, but i am all warm and cuddly now :(

Gratz

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the former me would have put that in my sig, but i am all warm and cuddly now :(

Gratz

Tbh, played with jim, good player, treee, if his in synergy, another good player, marc, bit of a mezz breaker but good player, occy, good player, kalamar with a cool voice, good player, jacob, good player.

Denying any of them and more (forgot names - soz) are good players is silly.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

yer they rox for skill. My point is purely about posting in rvr forum if you dont want comments from realm adversaries (good or bad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom