whats the world coming too?

soze

I am a FH squatter
That is some real scum how can a 10 year old and 7 year old think this is how you should act. At that age you still need to blame whatever is the parent / guardian of these little animals.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, what the fuck is the world coming to? Find these little shits and shoot them on sight, simple.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Seriously, what the fuck is the world coming to? Find these little shits and shoot them on sight, simple.

Really?

You ask what the world is coming to and suggest we shoot young children.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Not at all they are 10 and 7, for kids to think that behaviour is acceptable you need to look squarely at their parents and the education system.

These are kids you are talking about, they are still young enough to be taught what is right and wrong and be punished without treating them like grown adults.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
True, but cuddles and playstations is not punishment. Borstal = results. 7 and 10 is old enough to know that you don't try and set 5 year olds on fire....

Obviously not quite the same as they were in the past but they should still be locked up and punished.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah criminalise a 10 year old and a 7 year old and rather than fix them while you still can, turn them into proper criminals by sticking them with older youth criminals.

And again people wonder why we have young people who are fucked up.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
With her tumour being so advanced she probably has visible symptoms, kids have always been cruel to those that look different or act different. To think of using an aerosol and lighting it, though, suggests their parents have been letting them watch all sorts of unsuitable stuff on the tv.

Horrible society we have these days.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

The current system doesn't put them with other criminals, the current system is too soft and cuddly, that is why so many kids are fucked up.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
When i were 7 years old, i remember clearly that i didn't have any tendencies to bully / set fire on people that were different. I guess its different personality traits. That makes me believe we could manage w/o people like those two.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
All i wanted to do at tht age was go down the park with the lads an play some footy. Tht was pretty much my childhood lol.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I would have been building lego i reckon. fuck yeah! lego!

This report is gross, those kids are well on the path to criminality and jail.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Too many kids are fucked up because they are totally de sensitized to violence. I do not like looking at broken bones and would not find watching a video of someone dieing funny. But my little cousins 13 - 14 send me videos all the time guy breaking his leg guy shot in the head motorcycle crash where the guys brain falls out and they think its hilarious. And i honestly think after seeing so many fights with blades on line they think its how it should be and do not see it as wrong at all.

Parents should be held accountable for not just letting kids play age inappropriate video games or watch films but also letting them lose on the internet with no filters or supervision.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Yeah criminalise a 10 year old and a 7 year old and rather than fix them while you still can, turn them into proper criminals by sticking them with older youth criminals.

And yet let us remember the Jamie Bulger case?

Murder of James Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8 years for Murder? They even left his body on train tracks to hopefully disguise what they had done. They new they had done wrong - a 10 & 7 year old in this case? Well I read this story to my 9 & 7 year old neices I they knew it was very, very wrong. Rehabilitation is one thing, punishment is quite another and it is needed here. I think the human condition needs a 'do wrong and suffer' because it's not a cuddly world out there.

I'm not sure shooting is right - I suppose this could cue the capital punishment debate.

Either way I feel for her and her family :(

Zenith

Part of the furniture
The current system doesn't put them with other criminals, the current system is too soft and cuddly, that is why so many kids are fucked up.

"The system" have jack shit to do with these kids doing these things. They dont even know what the "system" is. The parents and their near society, i.e friends, what they see/watch on TV, people near them. Probably a mix with the parents having the most crucial role.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
All i wanted to do at tht age was go down the park with the lads an play some footy. Tht was pretty much my childhood lol.

Same. To lamp, ok, shoot the parents and the kids then? Even better.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't think they should shoot anyone. What I think they need to do is review the law which says a child under 10 is incapable of committing a criminal offence, and punish the parents. Lack of parental / moral guidance at home / school.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Why do you think shooting kids is acceptable?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bullying at modern level really.

Parenting and schooling should be looked at when 10-7 do this.

Dont' know why the cancer card was played here, most likely news worth.

Another day on earth though, this is a pretty f*cked up planet on all accounts. Just look at nature.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Tbh they sound like typical kids from a bad home on an estate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom