whats the world coming too

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
read in the local paper earlier of a disabled woman who tripped over her door step and hit her head. she died of natural causes, but this isnt the bad bit.

next, a group of lads walk over and see her lieing there, knowing she is mentaly retarded they film her on their phone, but this isnt the bad bit either.

they chuck buckets of water on her, piss on her and cover her up with planks of wood.

id expect to read stories like that from 1200AD but not in 2007 tbh, its just fucking terrible.

and no im not a naive young fool, i know terrible shit happens every second around the world.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Idiot Chavs no doubt, should just be locked up before there actually able to commit any crimes.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bring back the death penalty and ignore those retarded PC fags tbh.

Burn these fags alive! :d

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What is the world coming to ?

Its this kinda of world, Gandalf. Its a big pile of ugly crap, but we slave, we toil, sometimes there's happiness, then we die.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im embarassed to be english sometimes. Its not as if chavs havent been around for years. They have in some shape, but they have evolved (or should that be devolved) into scum. When i were a lad I used to live on a council estate, and we had the equivalent-ish of chavs. They hung on street corners, fighting with each other, drinking and being noisy, but the difference was, they werent knobheads to the public. They used to go to the shop for my nan at night if she needed anything and all they wanted in return was to keep the bottle tops of the empty pop bottles (8p a top it was back then lol). Mind you, back then you were allowed to twat your kids if they got out of hand. We also had a "bobby" on patrol, who would also give you a crack if you were out of line.

British

Fledgling Freddie
No pity for the scum.. they deserve the death penalty. Instead they gonna spend the next ten year behind bars playing playstation, wasting taxpayer's money. Makes me sick.:puke:

British

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
we had some bad incidents at our house once. my dad went out and told some kid to get off our garage roof (he was sat on it for some reason). think he yanked him off onto the floor in the end and walked off. then this lads 2 brothers appeared and shouted him. he turned round, walked off then one of them ran up and whacked him in the head.

even earlier time than that, there was a bunch making a load of noise outside. my dad told em to fuck off, but one of them wanted a go. he went inside and got a cricket bat and chased the lad for about 3 miles, was pretty funny.

someone also pulled a gun on me once and threatened to shoot me, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom