whats the verdict...?

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys...Havent played excal/pryd for a long time !! Just wondering whats the best todo... Continue to play on the freeshards like usuall or come check out Dyvet again meaning paying my subs..?

what you all reckon the people who are still playing?

karl :cheers:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys...Havent played excal/pryd for a long time !! Just wondering whats the best todo... Continue to play on the freeshards like usuall or come check out Dyvet again meaning paying my subs..?

i need someone to piss off, get back to dyvet or i will kill you.

Dimzet

Regular Freddie

M8 come back im all allone in Bunnies :p i need someone to talk to

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck dyvet play the german servers instead, not hard to make new chars there and more and i mean ALOT more action on german servers

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Fuck dyvet play the german servers instead, not hard to make new chars there and more and i mean ALOT more action on german servers

Is german servers in english for those who dosent understand german? :p if so im happy to tag along :p

Chance

Loyal Freddie
languages is not really an issue since the language is 'daoc-language'. And german people can generally speak a english u can sometimes understand ;d

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
languages is not really an issue since the language is 'daoc-language'. And german people can generally speak a english u can sometimes understand ;d

And how exactly do you do most quests in german using that daoc language?! :eek:

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
True.. Well made me some chars on hib/avalon and lf a nice english speaking guild to join :p

Chance

Loyal Freddie
And how exactly do you do most quests in german using that daoc language?! :eek:
i did it kinetix so did around 50 english speaking people so iam sure u can do it aswell even if ur main language would have been chinease ;)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Why continue to pay GOA?
They just gave a fu**, and hinted about future solutions, just to prolonge the amount of time/cash they could get out of their customers(now it's our/your time to screw them, not just talk/whine about it).

Roll chars over at USA instead, lots of action (more or less 24/7, since lots of eu-players is there already, and from other places around the world)... Ah, and it's in ENGLISH.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy :)

There's some thread/post about "US Classic" around here somewhere. If I find the time I'll try find it, else you'll have to manage that by yourself :)

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Try renew Dyvet for 1 month if u find it to booring then change server no big harme done, but come back and join the fun - mids tryed to take albs str. relic Friday night when i logged 03:30 I had made over 43K rvr point and made additional 40K during the Saturday so will not say that the server it totally dead.

Think the ppl there playing Dyvet are really enjoying them selfs that is the feeling i get talking to ppl on Alb side. :drink:

So c u on Dyvet soon, Ill b saving some fire bolts 4 u :p:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom