Whats the respawn time of alb Vault Keeper ?

B

Belomar

Well, even uber NPCs such as the wizards or master of runes can't cast non-stop, they have a (minor) delay between each cast. Also, they don't one-shot level 50s, but it usually takes a few (two or possibly three) hits before you go down. So, the idea would be to line up a lot of full groups of level 50s, make sure they all have SoS and BoF and are resist buffed to the teeth (gah, we need BAoD!) and then just charge when the doors open. Hit all active RAs you've got (I am sure The Empty Mind would work nicely here) and maybe a scant few of the original zerg will get through and. ;)

P

Pin

The uber guards aren't very intelligent and will largely all target the same people (ones closest in their aggro range), so they end up with complete overkill on a few poor sods while others get an extra few seconds without aggro.

On a suicide run at Uppland BK with 4 people (just Minstrel speed and sprint, all running in a line) I got to the outer door, but unfortunately it wasn't open so I had ~2 seconds with face pressed against the door.

On 2 other suicide runs at mpk in Hadrian's with 3 people I had enough time to climb in over the wall (not quite as many NPCs as at the BKs though).

Point is that with enough people you can easily stay alive long enough. Just have to be lucky with the timing of the doors.

O

old.BJ|Bored

they cant ban u as your doign nothing wrong with pins method ^^

i dont remember agreeing anywhere to not logging out to lose agro from guards when in another realm :cool:

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored

i dont remember agreeing anywhere to not logging out to lose agro from guards when in another realm :cool:

That bit was a joke (note the :p ), no I don't condone that sort of behaviour.

B

belth

How about every scout gets volley and kills gothis and the hibbie equivalents :p

O

old.Wildfire

You cant charge the gates any more at ligen, tried to suicide on it with a group a few weeks ago - when you get to about 20m away from the doors, you get teleported back about 50m and turned to face the other way. Then the guards keel joo.

O

old.shotgunstow

Well, when large numbers (2fg+) hibs have suicided on ATK in emain, one lurikeen actually got through the second door and was dead next to the pad that would port you back to sauvage. And that wasn't a relic raid sized force :) But then it was ATK not a BK, there are far more guards at a BK.

Although I'm up for a try at it. Zag did mention something about doing a raid of this kind once, but then nothing came of it.

H

heath

I do remember reading that a stealther got through into our realm quite a while back...damned if i can remember his name though... and he took a shit load of screenies to prove that he was in...waving at peeps all over the place...even had some of him in Lyonesse ((o: .... have also heard about a time when a few of us got through and camped a noob spot and killed anything that moved..(((((o: go Albs !!!
....Kobbie gets through..he waves....we get through....we own !!!

B

Belomar

Pfft. It's not as if people haven't thought about it ever since they first set foot outside of their border keep.

T

Tilda

mabey we should do both, firstly try and zerg a portal keep, but acctually _take_ it. pull the guards, mes them, acctualyl kill them.
(is this possible)? then keell them on repops and hold the pad :)

secondly try zerging the boarder keeps, is this the wholes in the walls that ive headered refered to?
but both sounds good, illtry and fix a time / date adn talk to people on the mid/hib boards (mabey)

Tilda

O

old.BJ|Bored

ages back some mid/hib (i forgwt which OVERPOWERED REALM) managed to pull a solo pk guard and got it to ~50% health before they died

so should be poss to kill the guards just not toooo sure how youd kill the casters inside ;o maybe mid can try with their superior number of sbs ?

is there even climb points on pks? never looked lol

C

cplcarrot

in the very early days, 50 stealth could walk through BKs I hear

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored

is there even climb points on pks? never looked lol

Yes there are climb points... And well, the doors do get opened occasionally so you can zerg in and up the stairs ;)

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by cplcarrot
in the very early days, 50 stealth could walk through BKs I hear

Yup, and 2-3 guys got banned for that.... they where killing low lvl´s on plains :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom