What's the PvP like at level 40?

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I'm enjoying WAR at the moment, I am kinda missing the huge RvR battles that DAoC had. Now granted I'm only level 28 at the moment and I've not really done any PvP in WAR outside of the scenarios so maybe there is something similar going on which I just haven't been a part of yet :p

Can anyone reassure me that the 'end game' PvP in WAR is made up of more than just 'port to same 15vs15 scenario a million times to get to realm rank cap' type gameplay? I'd love to get some epic standoffs at a keep or other focal point again like there was in DAoC at keeps and milegates :)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Scenarios is one of the best ways to get XP.
Open RvR give most RPs.
Open RvR give gear.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Currently there are several bugs in the game causing for instance marauders to do 2x dmg when they get the "Widespread Demolition" tactic. This makes t4 pretty uneven and not very enjoyable.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Currently there are several bugs in the game causing for instance marauders to do 2x dmg when they get the "Widespread Demolition" tactic. This makes t4 pretty uneven and not very enjoyable.

Wasn't that just fixed in 1.0.2 ?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It was supposed to fix widespread demo doing double damage, but I hear it only removed it from the Marauders combat log and still actually hits twice

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Time to install anti-marauder-radar to make it more even and more enjoyable I guess, or?

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
so far, there have been alot of epic battles in t3 avelorn, alot of attacking and defending of the keeps, so you should just be more attentive, then to just run scenarios all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom