Whats the point ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
rofl. soon humour like this will be illegal along with everything else.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
rofl. soon humour like this will be illegal along with everything else.

Everything will be like the film Equilibrium :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
well shouldn't really laugh at other religions. I don't supose it's there fault there husbands or men in the country beat them, rape them and stone them to death if they don't cover there faces up.

tris-

sure you can laugh at religions, its ultimatley a choice.

anything you choose to do can be mocked, because you chose it.

on the other hand if its something you have no control over, like born with 1 finger and 3 eyes. then you dont mock that.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
well shouldn't really laugh at other religions. I don't supose it's there fault there husbands or men in the country beat them, rape them and stone them to death if they don't cover there faces up.

Actually, its a choice to cover your face... its just frowned upon if you don't. Its not a religious 'thing' much as the Quran (sp?) does not say you have to wear the head dress + cover your face, its just a sign of how devoted you are.

trust me, I worked for years with a Muslim Fundamentalist (his words, not mine) and every night he would pray... every night I would turn up my rock music :D :worthy:

Edit - also, the ones that 'did' have to wear the head dress, are the Prophets wives... iirc :p

Gamah

Banned
Haggus said:

Hi there TheSunboy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dreamor said:
Actually, its a choice to cover your face... its just frowned upon if you don't. Its not a religious 'thing' much as the Quran (sp?) does not say you have to wear the head dress + cover your face, its just a sign of how devoted you are.

It's also a choice to -say- suicide bombers are wrong *nods*

Funny how our surroundings and upbringing influence our "choices" ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, makes u think :p but mybe they know how to tell the diffrence ?!?!

tris-

old.Tohtori said:
It's also a choice to -say- suicide bombers are wrong *nods*

Funny how our surroundings and upbringing influence our "choices" ;)

i thought about something like this earlier. what it came down to is i believe the world has exactly everything it needs to have.

if that makes any sense.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
i thought about something like this earlier. what it came down to is i believe the world has exactly everything it needs to have.

if that makes any sense.

Aye, rarity that we agree *laughs*, but i feel that everything here is here for a reason, from the ....yes i'm gonna say it...rapists to the heroes, wars to cancer cures, all part of this whole shibang we call humanity and just like us, in a couple of thousand years, noones gonna remember us anyway.

So, keep on trucking, let people do what they do and live your life like you want to live it without bothering others too much.

tris-

then we must make this brief. seeing two perfect minds agreeing maybe too much for the general populace to handle.

therfore i believe everything old.Tohtori is complete fucking shit and i do not agree at all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tris- said:
then we must make this brief. seeing two perfect minds agreeing maybe too much for the general populace to handle.

therfore i believe everything old.Tohtori is complete fucking shit and i do not agree at all.

Quite true, might injure someones ocular forumtools.

tris- ain't a complete f*cking sh*t 'cause that would make him good at something. *nods*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Re the picture, I wasn't laughing AT the religion. I just thought it was funny - the cameraman saying "Smile" ! LOL

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Aye, rarity that we agree *laughs*, but i feel that everything here is here for a reason, from the ....yes i'm gonna say it...rapists to the heroes, wars to cancer cures, all part of this whole shibang we call humanity and just like us, in a couple of thousand years, noones gonna remember us anyway.

So, keep on trucking, let people do what they do and live your life like you want to live it without bothering others too much.

I wonder how you'd feel if your mum got raped and then your whole family were killed?

"oh bahu, just leave them to it" would that still apply?

and just to be extra pedantic;

old.Tohtori said:
live your life like you want to live it without bothering others too much.

So this contradicts what you just said, "let people do what they do" yet dont "bother other's".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
I wonder how you'd feel if your mum got raped and then your whole family were killed?

"oh bahu, just leave them to it" would that still apply?

and just to be extra pedantic;

So this contradicts what you just said, "let people do what they do" yet dont "bother other's".

Well i'm not saying raping/killing people is right :eek7:

And what i meant with the last line is how people should live. WITHOUT bothering others. As in, do what you do aslong as you don't harm others. That's how people SHOULD live.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
old.Tohtori said:
As in, do what you do aslong as you don't harm others.

You forgot to say "man" at the end

Hippy :p

:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
You forgot to say "man" at the end

Hippy :p

:)

Well i left out the part "Unless those people are complete tossers, then mama said knock them out" :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
old.Tohtori said:
Well i left out the part "Unless those people are complete tossers, then mama said knock them out" :D

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom