Whats the most embarassing thing you've done when drunk ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mine's probably challenging a girl to a Jack Daniels drinking competition and throwing up after the 2nd drink ! LOL

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
playing the part of a super hero, when drunk, then trying to impress a girl... I ended up kicking a door (Hulk Mode) and not seeing her the other side, broke her nose... saw her the other day, she still speaks to me ;)

same night, someone decided on a water fight, my mate got toooo drunk (as ya do) and picked up a milk bottle and just threw it... knocked my mates girlfriend out - funny as hell at the time, until we realised what had happend.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
prbably the usual falling over drunk or getting depressed in the middle of a club and crying, lol.

Lethul

FH is my second home
hmm, i can probably not remember the most embarassing thing ive done. but ive done something similar as Lamp. me and farek where out drinking and when we got out of the club there was a chick on the sidewalk. we started talking and she said she was from Åland(part of finland). and since i know inviteme and zorena i know fin's love vodka! so i ask her if she likes vodka. she then pulls up a big bottle of Explorer Vodka out of here purse and starts drinking. she then give me the bottle and i start drinking, i then stop drinking and gives the bottle to farek and runs around the corner and start throwing up. a few seconds later i hear someone comes running towards me, its farek! he starts throwing up next to me and says "i dont feel ill, im just throwing up in sympathy" (sounded bettar in swedish, the word "sympatispy") was born! still it went quite well with the girl afterwards ;)

tris- said:
prbably the usual falling over drunk or getting depressed in the middle of a club and crying, lol.

usuall? ive never ever gotten depressed and cried while drunk oO

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Got wankered at a staff do that was out of town (where I worked)
I was supposed to be staying with a workmate, but his wife (who was there) came on to me, so I told her to feck off as I was getting changed at his house.
She came out to the staff do and kept starting on me all night, so I thought feck it and at the end of the nite I paid £60 for a taxi back to Belfast where I lived.

Only when the taxi dropped me off did I realise I left my keys at my mates place, so I clambered over the back wall and tried to break into my place.
I tried kicking the back door down, but was too drunk, and thought it would be a good idea to try to break the bathroom window with one of those fluorescent lighting tubes that was laying around the back yard.

As I was swinging it at the window thinking I looked like Luke Skywalker the woman who lived next door poked her head over the wall and told me she had called the police, I told her to feck off that I lived there.
She didnt reconise me as I had only moved in a few weeks beforehand when my ex-GF threw me out of our old place.

Suprisingly the fluorescent tube just shattered and the window was undented, so as I was mutttering feck etc, the woman next door screamed that the RUC (cops) were on their way and I should leave now.

I told her to feck off again as I threw what I thought was an empty paint can through the window.
It went through the window, hit the sink and exploded covering the bathroom in blue gloss paint.

I climbed through the window and went in and sat in the living room.
Two mins later the cops arrived and said that they had reports a drunk man was breaking and entering.

I tried to explain that was me but that I lived there.
Problem was I had nothing but some clothes in the place (the rest of the stuff was still in my Ex-GF's place) and they didnt believe me.

So to try to convince them I phoned my ex-gf and explained the situation and asked her to vouch for me, she agreed to tell the police my name and tell them I lived there.

However when I handed over the phone she told the police she had never heard of me so they took me to the cop shop for the night to sober up. :)

The next morning my mate arrived with my keys after I phoned him and they let me go.
Cost me £400 to repair the damage to the bathroom :)

Never spoke to my Ex again and my mate left his wife 2 months later when he came home from work and caught her in bed with some 16 year old :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
May i tell what Ardd (huntingtons on fh) did? xDD

- English -

Resident Freddy
tbh ive never done anythign embaressing, only know korgon who was sick on a night out in leicester, mainly cause of eggnog +12 month old chilli vodka :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ive done all the trowing up and stuff but the most embarassing was sitting in a pub resteraunt type place and i really like the waitress she had a arse to kill for, as i got more drunk i was sat there looking at here arse, she had stood there for a few minutes flexing it by the look of it so i told my mate to look. He was pissing him self and told me to look up. When i did she was stood there with about 6 of the other staff looking and laughing at me. Went back to my hotel room to sulk then.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dreamor said:
playing the part of a super hero, when drunk, then trying to impress a girl... I ended up kicking a door (Hulk Mode) and not seeing her the other side, broke her nose... saw her the other day, she still speaks to me ;)

same night, someone decided on a water fight, my mate got toooo drunk (as ya do) and picked up a milk bottle and just threw it... knocked my mates girlfriend out - funny as hell at the time, until we realised what had happend.

Is domestic violence normal within your social circle? o0

tris-

DocWolfe said:
banged a fat bird :(

:fluffle: its ok weve all been there once or maybe some people 5 times.

the worse thing is the way all the body just melds into one massive mass. dunno where what is and when you find it you arnt even sure if its the right thing.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
:fluffle: its ok weve all been there once or maybe some people 5 times.

the worse thing is the way all the body just melds into one massive mass. dunno where what is and when you find it you arnt even sure if its the right thing.
oh.. my... god; that is FOUL! please stop

and speak for yourself:eek:

tris-

Mikah75 said:
and speak for yourself:eek:

what exactly does that mean?

im not a bitch nor do all my body parts merge into one giant blob when my clothes are removed

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I had been sitting in a bar with some m8s drinking heavy and we got really drunk.. I decided to made a bet with one of my friends that I could score a girl at that bar with no problem at all!

We kept drinking and looking for a girl I should score when we saw a lonely fat chick at a table at the other end of the bar near the exit! Boom! That was the girl for me! She wasn't very nice looking or anything, just a regular heavy girl! Pff, I looked good, I was wearing some nice threads and thought it was gonna be easy! I stood up and started to wobbling over to her with a big smile on my face thinking it's all gooooood..!

All my m8s were looking at me, I walk straight over to her and tell her straight out: "Hello there you beautiful creature! How would you like to spend your night at my place or should we just go home to you?" Or something like that, when she gives me the elevator-look, and says to me:

"I can do better than you.." finishes her drinks, stands up and walks out!

Wtf? :eek7: Most of the bar got quite now because all my friends had stopped talking for a few seconds and then suddenly bursting out in laughter!

That was an embarrasing moment for me :(

And yes.. I lost the bet and had to give my friend a night out in the town all expenses paid :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
banged a fat bird :(
haha
been there done that, and even worse! my cousin walked in on us :(
that was embarassing :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Not so much embarassing, well to some it may be, to me it was cool and an indication of a good night.

Last thursday (Results night) i went out, got tanked up. Then woke up friday morning in a bush :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The worse thing about banging a fat bird is having to see her naked

From behind

On her knees

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say I do much embarrasing stuff when drunk. I almost never get realy drunk because i can only buy beer in Norway ( I have told my opinions about the f*cked up rules about alchohol in Norway). I need booz to get realy drunk.

Anyway the most embarrasing moment i can think of must have been on my way home when i had been out. Like 2 secounds before the buss pulled over where i was gonna get off i puked inside the buss. A girl sitting next to me asked "are u feeling ill" and most off the others laughed.

This isnt realy embarrasing but funny, one time on my way home, i fel asleep on the buss, wake up like 45 min walk from my house and the buss driver had a trouble of waking me. Anyway i didnt need to walk home, the cops found me walking at the interstate and gave me a ride home :) cops in norway are nice..

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
lol snus.. tell us more about your joyful walks home after a night out :p

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Lothoras said:
lol snus.. tell us more about your joyful walks home after a night out :p

yes ofcourse. sometimes when i am out and use all my money on drink. I dont have money for buss or a cab home so il walk, takes an hour and is a nice walk :) would never even think of doing it sober :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
if you're that horny, do it yourself! why do men insist on having experiences with a porker?
its hardly a challenge, or a life expereince you want to have memories of

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:
if you're that horny, do it yourself! why do men insist on having experiences with a porker?
its hardly a challenge, or a life expereince you want to have memories of

Not everyone is quite as fussy as you princess.

For some (and i quote a certain Paddy (as in Max and Paddy, not the derrogatory term for an Oirish man)) every hole's a goal :D

tris-

Mikah75 said:
that philosophy is vulgar and disgusting:p

really? i suppose its all rose buds and fragrant moors when your ramming it in some dudes arse hole ey?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
really? i suppose its all rose buds and fragrant moors when your ramming it in some dudes arse hole ey?
i wouldnt know:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom