What's the best guild in Albion /Prydwen

O

old.Ransom

Ive been playing Midgard charecter's for ages now (see Siggy :))
and im interested in either a Cleric (smite) or a Fire Wizard.

but i would need a guild :D is there any guild out there that would kindly take me under there wing? and powerlevel me abit
bearing in mind that Albion will be complely new to me.

All charecters in siggy are from Midgard / Excaliber

cheers
Ransom / Crasher

S

SFXman

You can't really say what is the "best guild" but if you would have to I'd say Servants of the Lake... but then again they don't really recruit anyone unless they are a good player and high-level and maybe not even then :)
Just what I have noticed.

O

old.Mallory Knox

NBK

Natural Born Killers :D

Guildmaster = Mallory knox

you are free to join us anytime
all kinda lvls in the guild highest is 30+ lowest 5 orso ;)

if anyone wanna help us to create a great communtity you are free to contact these persons and ask them if they can add you.

Blairwych
badith
dagitch
Mallory

Greetings Mallory Knox Guildmaster of Natural Born Killers

O

old.mili

hehe i know blairwych (well seen him about) and hes a crazy bitch in rvr

W

Wicoa

The top three are Servants of the Lake, Pheonix Legion and Lords of England.

All are very powerful.

O

old.windforce

from a "anyone wanna powerlevel me" point of view these guilds might not be considered best guild

:p

O

old.HiredGoon

Well, define best guild

if youre going for BIIIIIIG, its either of those 3, if youre going for smaller, its any other :p

W

Wicoa

What Windforce, please do not make statements about guilds you know nothing about (at least about LOE). I am in Lords Of England and I have never been power levelled NEVER. Everything I gain is with groups of friends I have met over time, in fact it is quite difficult becuase most of my guild are level 50 or slightly lower and trust me they are always busy.

This is apart from the fact that Power levelling does not work. Or at least I don't think it does. You can get alot more xp with a group ur level tackling mobs than if you levelled with someone so much higher than you.

HiredGoon I think is correct.

Though I would say this try grouping with people from the guild you want to join or at least hold long conversations with them and find out what they are really about. I talked to LOE for a couple of days to find out what they were about and they suited me. Or try to have a chat on their forum to probe a bit more.

The Order Of The Knights Of Templar are also great. But they are a RP guild so might not suit all.

The BlackSpawn are also fun. There are so many most are quite good. Look at the leadership carefully. Personnally I like chatting with pals and taking part in guild events etc

O

old.Rhino-DAoC

Slayers of Hope has a nice community :)

O

old.EoO_Raphael

Only effective way to power level in DAOC is with people only a few levels above you or via high level buffs the best being Shaman's, Theurgist's and Enchanter's (maybe some more classes) dmg add.

You have hit for 4 dmg
You additionaly hit for 505 dmg

:)

A

Ardwan

For a kinda laid-back, nice friendly general guild - Phoenix Legion
Roleplaying, and well organised RvR guild - Order of the Knights Templar
Large, powerful, high lvl uber guilds - Servants of the lake, Crusaders ;)

As for the other smaller guilds, I can't really comment on, but Griffon Knights is a very good guild. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom