Help What's that PC game?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There used to be a game alot of people played. It was a futuristic FPS MMO. The people kinda looked like unreal tournament characters and you seemed to have to take over the world. You'd get people fighting over countries so it was like a mass war between 3 realms.

iirc you had spies who could go into buildings and take them back etc.

I suppose it was a little like Savage, but futuristic.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
planetside perhaps? mass war, 3 realms, futuristic fps, battles for strongpoints in the world

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah I was just talking to a friend about it. That plus Natural Selection were great fun. iirc they are making NS2, but its been in the making for ages

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh thats what it was! Was trying to think of the name for ages, even look threw all my games to find out ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
sadly there isnt much of a market for mmofps these days, i think the only one on the horizon is huxley, but i wouldnt be really hyped about that, since its gonna be multiplatform and developed by koreans. and we all know what korean mmo means

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
huxley_screenshot_003.jpg
i guess a lot of people on this forum might find alien looking females with revealing armor who have a crosshair on their crotch quite hot

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i'm fapping all the way to the butter bank

Lethul

FH is my second home
huxley_screenshot_003.jpg
i guess a lot of people on this forum might find alien looking females with revealing armor who have a crosshair on their crotch quite hot

It's kinda weird MMO female characters have such bad armor. Can't be good to have such holes in the armor?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Good point.

Every vital organ and point of attack is exposed on that slut.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
its reverse psychology in a sense, when a sex deprived male is fighting another male they aim for the least protected spots so as to cause the most damage, but when they are fighting a woman they will see all the bare skin and think 'thats so nice to look at, i shouldnt hit the naked spots so they wouldnt become all bloody and gross', thus the plate bikini gives more protection than a plate vest

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
PS died because sony let cheaters get away with... well cheating, they didn't do a thing and the game just faded out due to hackers and lack of new content.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
its reverse psychology in a sense, when a sex deprived male is fighting another male they aim for the least protected spots so as to cause the most damage, but when they are fighting a woman they will see all the bare skin and think 'thats so nice to look at, i shouldnt hit the naked spots so they wouldnt become all bloody and gross', thus the plate bikini gives more protection than a plate vest

Why not just battle naked then they wont get hit at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom