Whats that guy on T4 called?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
On T4 this saturday there were 3 musicians (say that with a sickening blasphamous use of the word) all being interviewed.

1 was the crazy frog, the other was this shit girl band singing Angels by Robbie Williams. But the last guy i thought was a piss take.

he's a guy who looks like Sean Paul and pretty much sings "suma numa numa numa shuma numa shuma". I laughed at it then ended up hearing it in HMV!

I can search the web, you try looking for shuma numa haha. Anyone know the guy im trying to find? wanna show someone his song

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if u might be on about that chacaron(sp?) song.

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
On T4 this saturday there were 3 musicians (say that with a sickening blasphamous use of the word) all being interviewed.

1 was the crazy frog, the other was this shit girl band singing Angels by Robbie Williams. But the last guy i thought was a piss take.

he's a guy who looks like Sean Paul and pretty much sings "suma numa numa numa shuma numa shuma". I laughed at it then ended up hearing it in HMV!

I can search the web, you try looking for shuma numa haha. Anyone know the guy im trying to find? wanna show someone his song

I know the song your talking about, but I cant rmemeber the guy doing it, it was on the net over a year ago.

CHACARRON CHACARRON!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
thats the one. it's god damn awful haha!

Rep INC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom