What's So Funny?

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Really dunno if its been posted befor but here goes anyway

What's So Funny?

A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she accidentally cut off a truck driver. He motioned for her to pull over. When she did, he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the side of the road and gruffly commanded to the blonde, "Stand in that circle and DON'T MOVE!"

He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face, so he said, "Oh you think that's funny? Watch this!" He gets a baseball bat out of his truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face. He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tires.

Now she's laughing. The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets a can of gas, pours it on her car and sets it on fire. He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is about to fall down. "What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde. She replied, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped outside the circle."

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
What's so funny? About your post?

I don't know...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
thats a funny joke fuck brightened up my boring fucking day at work.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Gave me a smile, which I guess is the reason for jokes. =)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
jupi advised me not to post the kind of thing i want to post here.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Hi Tisme!!! :clap:[/QUOTE]

Hi hun :) nice to see u :clap: :clap:

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie

hey tissy, long time no erm..talk come on msn ffs! :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom